Zero (Redney)

The newscast on millions of televisions, radios, and everything of the sort rings across the world, all claiming the world is coming to an end. After all, the end is inevitable. But this is sooner than everyone expected. 10 million years early. The giant mass of rock looms overhead, threatening the inhabitants underneath it. Including two lovebirds.

Red's POV

People around us stare up at the looming mass dominating the sky. I look down at our intertwined hands below me and Barney. He pulls me closer into his chest. The world is blurry and seems to darken as the impenetrable obstacle creeps closer, impatient to conquer its victims. 

"Red's, Yous knowings I loves yous, right?" He whispers softly in my ear. I nod and turn toward him wanting the comfort he has to offer. A countdown of the end stretches out over the world.

Ten

The world is in complete shadow. Lovers, friends, families clutch onto eachother for strength and comfort. Knowing and silent tears running down their faces.

Nine

Animals stare up from their perch, joining in together to create the last song they ever will.

Eight

Tears run down me and my lovers face as we say goodbye to the earth and the soon to be nonexistent life on it.

Seven

Little meteors litter the ground around us.

Six

The sun and light is gone, leaving the artificial light of men.

Five

All electronics stop working as they are cut from the satellites in the sky.

Four

The community around us grows silent as all of our worst nightmares become a reality.

Three

The animals songs come to an end as everything stares up at the looming nightmare.

Two

I look over at my love, along with everyone else. Saying goodbye without words.

One

We lock lips once more before the whole world crashes down on us.

Zero