Chapter 17

Sorry if this ones a bit boring, its just a bit of a filler chapter until i get a proper idea :) anyways enjoy! X

Kimberley POV:

After a few hours of having Joan over I offered to take her back home. Our car journey wasn’t quiet at all. The would never be a moment when me and her are together of silence.

“Hows your mam with all this then pet, do she know?”

“You mean with Chez? Yeah she practically said what youd said, if im happy so is she.”

“That’s good pet. I’ve already warned our Chez not to ever hurt you so I guess its my time to tell you.” She gave of a chuckle.

“That’s alright Joan I already know what your going to say, but you don’t have to worry, Chez is me everything she always has been and always will.” She put her hand on my knee squeezing it slightly. Now I know where Chez gets it from.

“Thank you Kimberley.” We stopped at a red light as she said it so I turned round to face her looking confused.

“What for?”

“For making our Chez happy. Even when she was with Ash there was something missing there was no spark with her but now I cant keep her contained. Do you want to know what I think? I think she was waiting for you to say something.” She said looking at me with raised eyebrows. I didn’t know where she was going to go with this.

“Like what, what you mean.”

“Im her mother Kim and I’ve always known deep inside that she wanted you. That’s why she was hesitant when Ash proposed. But you never said anything a…”

“Woah Joan that’s not my fault. Imagine how things might have gone. It would’ve caused way too much hassle.” I cut across before getting the blame.

“Im not blaming you pet because she didn’t exactly tell you either. What im saying is I wish could’ve banged yous two’s heads together so she didn’t even meet him.”

We start moving again as the lights change.

“I already feel guilty enough as it is Joan. I should’ve told you ages ago but what we had back then was so special I couldn’t run the risk of ruining it.”

“I know how hard it is…well not really this but you know where im going.” We just laugh together and shortly after we arrive at her house.

“Thank you so much pet.” She pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. “I’m happy and proud of you both never forget that.”

“I wont.” I smile as she gets out the car and I wait until shes at her door before waving and heading home.

When I got back I was met by my amazing girlfriend. God that feels good to say. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Did she grill you?"

"No just gave me a warning." i chuckled and i couldnt stop noticing her massive smile.

“Whats got into you?” I ask questioningly before kissing her twice and stroking her hair out her eyes.

“Well me mams happy, im on the best high of my life…no I haven’t took anything” she added seeing my face. “And upstairs is a bath ready for my beautiful girlfriend.” And with that she planted a kiss on my forehead.

“Are you sure you’ve not took something, I mean you’ve run me a bath, that never happens.”

“Well you better go get it then before I unplug it as my girlfriends being very ungrateful.” She winks.

“Well im not being ungrateful and im not going to be selfish either.” She looked at me confused for a second then her face lit up. “You coming then or what?” I winked and walked upstairs, shortly after, hearing footsteps behind me.

Cheryls POV:

Just as we got in the bath the bloody phone rang. Luckily it was on my mobile which was on the shelf next to us. I was sat infront of Kim in between her legs with her arms wrapped around my stomach which slowly began exploring and wondering off. I answered the phone because it was Saz and to save me the earache tomorrow I thought it’d be best.

“Chez, Cheryl, Bella, Ch Chhimm whatever ya name is.” Yeah because she isn’t wasted. “I-ive got some b-banging newsss.” She laughed at whats I was presuming the word ‘banging’. “wait before  I carry on yous badasses aren’t banging are y-you?”

“NO SAZ! Gees why’s everything about sex with you.” Kimba was laughing trying to keep quiet so she busied herself placing kisses down my neck and back.

“Just ch-checking. An-nyway tours start next week.”

“You phoned me to tell me that? Sarah where even are you its quiet to say your wazzed.”

“Well that’s kinda why I phoned..”

“Oh mmm” I let out as Kimba let her hands wonder lower than my stomach.

“Ohhhhhhh no yous are doing something naughty. Ill just g..”

“No!” to say I was blushing right now would be an understatement. “You said you wanted something so im not bout to leave you now especially when your like this.”

“Well im on a back road…you don’t wanna know how I got here. Its ruuuude.” She giggled and so did I but I just wanted her to get on with it.

“So im on this back road lost me phone so I need a lift.”

“Saz if you’ve lost your phone how you ringing me and why didn’t you just call a cab?” I asked reasonably not being able to understand her thinking. Mind you her sounding as drunk as she is I don’t think shes able to think.

“Cos you’re my buddy right? Sooo I just phoned thee like.” She wouldn’t stop laughing at herself, but I was glad she was her giggly drunk then the other side of Saz drunk, which noone wants to see. Ever.

After finding out a bit of where she were I had a vague idea and put the phone down to get ready.

“Right I better fetch her.”

“Your seriously going to leave me in this bath alone?” she put on her puppy dog face but I couldn’t break I had to get Sarah back safe.

“Sorry babe but I will make it up too you gorgeous.” I got out wrapped a towel round me before getting dressed.

Within an hour I was back home with Saz who had just crashed down on the sofa. I was going to try and sober her up a bit but there was no way that was happening now. Kim had gone up to bed so I was stood near the back door left with my thoughts.

All I could think about was the whole getting married thing we mentioned earlier. I was definitely going to propose and I knew it had to be perfect. I looked to the sky and whispered to the sky

 How do I do this then big man?

I was obviously aiming it at Kimbas dad because I knew if he was here he’d want a big part in helping me make it perfect for his girl. I was about to light up a cigarette but I thought of Kimba and even though she wouldn’t have seen it she would’ve known somehow that’s just how creepy she is. I dragged myself to bed and got in next to Kimba. She was fast on so I kissed her cheek and played the big spoon when I saw something light up to room. I spin round to see one new message on my phone. Hilary.

Don’t forget dance with Beth tomorrow at 9! And our last tour day is at Bradford so Kimba I know you’ll be happy. Thanks girls! X

Bradford. Tour. Kimba’s hometown. Was this a sign? Would this be a perfect moment to propose? On stage. Her whole family would be there and also she would feel close to her dad there and he would’ve loved it. Yes this was definitely a sign!