Chapter 40

Quite liked this one myself but what about you. song used is one of my favs mary lambert-she keeps me warm.....anyway enjoy!

Kimberleys POV:

She says I smell like safety and home

I named both of her eyes "Forever" and "Please don't go"

I could be a morning sunrise all the time, all the time yeah

This could be good, this could be good

And I can't change, even if I tried

Even if I wanted to

And I can't change, even if I tried

Even if I wanted to

My love, my love, my love, my love

She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm

What's your middle name?

Do you hate your job?

Do you fall in love too easily?

What's your favorite word?

You like kissing girls?

Can I call you baby?

Yeah, yeah

She says that people stare 'cuz we look so good together

Yeah, yeah, yeah

And I can't change, even if I tried

Even if I wanted to

And I can't change, even if I tried

Even if I wanted to

My love, my love, my love, my love

She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm

I'm not crying on Sundays, I'm not crying on Sundays

Love is patient, love is kind

My love, my love, my love, my love

She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm

The crowd went up in cheers as I performed my new song that was all about Chez. She told me not to write a song about her and I promised so it was kind of a surprise for her. She was backstage and I couldn’t wait to get of stage so I could see her reaction and hold her in my arms. This song I wrote was actually quite hard to perform because it holds so much meaning. Once they said the end of the show I ran straight down to corridors and into my dressing room. I burst through the door my eyes instantly connecting with Chez’s. I ran over to her and pounced on her giving her a tight hug. The tears were flowing down her face.

“Shhh, stop crying baby.” I giggled softly in her ear. After a few moments of just hugging one another she finally calmed down enough to talk.

She stepped out the hug looking me in the eyes. I forgot about everyone else in the room. I got the end of my sleeve and wiped away the tears and dried her cheeks.

“Kim, that song..” I could tell she was happy and she really was struggling for words.

I just stood there smiling and I placed a kiss on her lips.

“I love it but you didn’t have to..” she starts but I interrupt.

“Yes I did have to Chez. I didn’t know what else to do that shows you how much I love you so I put it in a song.” Everyone ‘aww’d’ and I spun round forgetting there was other people in the room including Joan and my mum.