s u m m a r y

Not everyone can be a hero.

Krava Archer knows that, and being the bastard child she was, her prestigious parents decided to name her what they decided was what a forbidden child deserved. Nothing more, nothing less.

That was the first mark of her worthlessness.

But that wasn't the deepest.

No, the deepest was when her sister, her innocent sweet sister, was punished by their parents for bringing her food after the hours they beat Krava while Krava watched, helpless. That was the one that hurt most. That was when she was finally convinced of her worthlessness.

And as the years went by, and as the punishments grew crueler and harsher, she came realized.

There wasn't enough heroes. Not even in a world that desperately needs them.

And that was when she truly gave up hope.

Until Poe Dameron came along.

The man was destined for greatness, Krava could tell by just looking at him. So the most she could do was help him become the hero he was meant to be, while she, however, faded into the background and disappeared into the deepest depths of his memories as time went by.

Like how she was supposed to.

After all, all she was ever was, was just a receding shadow. Poe Dameron's destiny only slowed a fraction of it's speed.

But perhaps, perhaps, the Force had more for the girl who was only a receding shadow.