Chapter 1

Please do vote by clicking the star on the screen. :)

-----------------
Its been a week since I live in my own apartment far from mom and dad in New York City . With every step and with a new day my life has always been the dull one , nothing new from the past 18 years .
Hopes and dreams for something new to happen .
Next week a new day begins with a new adventure the day that I have always been dreaming . My first step towards fashion studies. Thanks to my good grades at school that I got a scholarship to study at Fashion Institute of Technology . It was my biggest dream to study at this institute.
      ---------------------------------------------
Its 27th March 2016

Finally this day has come where I begin my new life with new people.
I get up from bed and get ready for this very big day . I take a cab, reach the place and check the time and its 8:45 am . I check my timetable and the classes begins from 9:00 am . I relax for a while as its been my habit to do things early as possible .
Apart from all this ,
I totally forgot to introduce my self .
I am ELEANOR EVANS . I am 18 years old . I feel alot old with every birthday. I am from HARRISBURG , which is  famous for its nightlifes , beers and stuffs , anything high you can imagine. Eventhough I was born and raised in such a place my parents kept me away from all these things . I basically had a lonely childhood , no friends , no fun nothing . In 4th grade I made a friend and was so excited that I lost her because of my weird behaviour , I don't know how to keep up with people. Atleast here in New York I hope that I make a new friend .

Suddenly I hear the bell ring . Well its time for class . I feel a bit of tingling in my stomach beacuse its first day and I was so dependent on my mother for everything that doing things on my own is very difficult for me .
I reach my class 2-SB , I dont have any idea what sb stands for but anyways I enter my class and its big and filled with many people and I feel awkward to find a place to sit as every seat has been occupied . I find the last bench and sit there . Then the professor arrives and he introduces himself as Mr.Peterson , who is going to teach about the basic rules of fashion studies . But before he starts the class he asks every student to introduce themselves . One by one every one introduced themselves and when my turn comes I did the same .

Suddenly a student arrives in the class knowing that he is late but still  manages to calm the professor and finds a place to sit and that too beside me. I felt really awkward not just sitting beside a guy , but a guy who was so beautifully beautiful in every way that I died inside by the charm of his face and everything . I guess that's what happens when you don't know anything about how to behave around people and that too guys , who are not just guys but sexy guys . Again Mr. Peterson ask this very beautiful guy to introduce himself . Zack Ross , 18 , San Diego , he says and sits down and looks at me , I look away because he was too good looking that if I look at him I would stare forever .

"Hello there"  said Zack .

" Hi " I said , Wow I had to say hi because he said Hello and it made me feel a bit positive because i dont know I was mesmerised by his voice .

2 hours passed away and the first period ended . It was a good class with Mr.Peterson's explaining all the basics of designing clothes .
I walk out of class and we had 30 minutes break before the next class starts so I walk past the hall , out of the institution and sat near a tree .

After a few minutes i see a girl coming to me and asking to sit beside me . I couldn't say no , so I said yeah you can sit here and sat quiet looking at the sky and loosing myself in my thoughts .
And suddenly I hear the girl speaking something , I was so lost in my own thoughts that I almost forgot that a person was sitting beside me and was talking to me .