Chapter 2

Please do vote by clicking the star on the screen. :)

Its Monday .

Eleanor's P.O.V

Today instead of taking a cab , I decided to go by walk , by exploring the city . As I walk through the streets , I see the one and only Zack waiting for bus at the bus stop . I looked at him and then looked away , so that I don't catch his attention . But as always this was impossible , he looked at me walking by and yelled my name.

"ELEEANORR!!" Zack called.

I tried not to look at him and pretended like I never heard a thing and I continued walking.
But he followed back . ( Why can't he leave me alone ?).

"Someones ignoring me" , Zack said.

"Yeah , I was ignoring you" , I replied.

"I missed you"

I couldn't help myself, I just smiled and looked away . This gave butterflies in my stomach.(Its just a second day and he missed me. What a flirt).

"I think I scared you or I guess I shouldn't have said that I missed you ? . Is something bothering you ?" , he asked.

"Its nothing . But it would be great if you would stop staring at me" , I said.

"I wish I could do that but I cant . You are just beautiful" , he smirked .

This guy always has ways of doing his things .

I ignored and continued walking and not caring even if he follows me .

"Attitude eh ,? Its okay I have to get used to all of this by now" , said Zack and followed me.

I didn't talk to him till I reached institute and see Hailey waiting near the stairs and I could see her face expressions changing from a smile to a tease face . ( Get ready to be teased Eleanor).

"Well boyfriend and girlfriend , you both took a lot of time in reaching here", said Hailey.

"Yeah , just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend" , said Zack and winked at me.

I gave death stare to Hailey.

"Anyways , I'll see you guys later and I have first class same as you Eleanor, so don't worry I won't be leaving you alone" he chuckled , and went away with some of his friends waiting for him .

"I'm glad that he's gone" , I said.

"Annoyed by the presence of your boyfriend ?" , Hailey said in a teasing tone.

I did not answer I just went straight to class , ignoring even Hailey.

"I'll see you after first class" , Hailey said laughing and went to her class.

I entered my class and tried to find a place where Zack couldn't see me from .

The bell rang , Mr.Peterson came and started his lecture. Not caring about the students.

I see Zack coming into the class and his gaze searching for me everywhere . so I hid myself so that I escape from him for at least this first period .

------------------------------

An hour passed , first period ended . Glad it was over .

During this 30 mins break I again sat alone near the tree , under the shade , every things looked so peaceful from here because Zack wasn't around here . But this peace was of just ten minutes and I see Hailey and Zack searching for me and coming towards me.
(I just wanted to be alone for a while and this happens . Its not that am annoyed by Hailey , its just Zack . GOD!).