Chapter 7

Please do vote by clicking the star on the screen. :)

Eleanor's P.O.V

I walk through the hallway towards my locker.

I enter the lock code and open it and took my books.Thinking about what to do with the gift.

I sighed.

Hey Eleanor, how have you been? , Hailey asked.

I'm fine Hail . I said ,just staring at my closed locker.

Something wrong ? , she asked , curiously.

Nothing , it's nothing , I said. I was not sure that I should say her about the gift.

Your hiding something , tell me , tellll meee , she said , shouting.

Everyone in the hallway were staring at us. Great.

Umm, Its this, I said and showed her the gift.

Who gave this to you , it looks a pretty cute wrapping . Let me see what's inside , she said, raising her eyebrow.

But I did not let her open the gift.I wanted to return it back.

It's from Zack and don't open it please , I'm going to return it back to him , I said. I was really pissed at that jerk.

What , why , what's wrong, ? She asked.Her reaction was really something , unable to describe.

He kisses a girl at the party , then he gift's me this . What does he think about himself ?, I said . My voice was really pissed.

Maybe he's just being nice with you , when someone gifts you something , just take even if you don't use it or not . First tell me what's inside it ? , she said. Winking at me.

This naughty girl.

I opened the box and showed her the dress . The really gorgeous navy blue dress.I loved this colour.It's always been my favourite colour.

This guy has a nice taste , Beautiful dress Ell. Dont return it back , just keep it with you , she said . Looking at me and grinning.

He has a nice taste . Wow . But he's being over smart now.

Hmm ,I said.

If someone ever gave me something like this especially a guy , I would just accept it simply, she said and winked.

--------

After three classes , it was free period. Free period which every student craves for.

Me and Hailey sat near the tree.

My usual spot for escaping from everything.

Aren't you going to have a boyfriend? .Date someone , stop being a loner from now on , she said.

Dating someone is like pushing myself to something , which I have no idea about.I guess I should try something new . I was thinking.

It's not my thing , is all I said to her.When it comes to guys am worst at this.

First try at least , she said.

Fine , if you say so , I'll try , I said.

I'll hook you up with a guy. I'll be there too with someone , she said . She was so excited . She would probably be rolling on the grass with happines if she wanted to.

Alright, I said. I usually don't know what to speak with people. Sometimes it's the same with Hailey.

I'll text you the place where we will meet , she said. Grinning. She was on the top of the world now.