Chapter 3

Please do vote by clicking the star on the screen. :)

Eleanor's P.O.V

It's been 2 months .Time flew so fast and half of the first semester is over now.

Now we have a fashion show coming up in a few days ,so we gotta prepare our designs and tailor them to be ready.First fashion show ever to show our talents. I was excited .

I designed a sleeveless navy blue knee length dress with a boat neck . The theme was 'Keep it simple'.

---------------------------

While I was completing my notes sitting under the shade of my favourite spot , "The Tree" , Zack comes with some of his friends , and all of them were sexy looking . All good looking guys had to be in my college only . Great .

My heart was beating so fast when I see Zack comming towards me . He's to cute , I was dying inside.

I was wondering if u would meet me after college with Hailey around 6 pm , said Zack.

Why not now , why can't we talk now ? , I asked .

I'm just busy for now , see you later Elle , he said , and walked away with his friends .

I was used to Zack now , its been two months with him being around me , and it always felt good seeing him . I think I like him .

-----------------------------

I have to talk to you about this really cute looking guy , who just asked me out on a date , said Hailey and she was going all crazy .

Who's he? , I asked . ( She did not mention about him to before and this made me sad ).

Andrew , we met few weeks ago , while I was out with my cousin's and he came along with them and it was pretty much everything. We exchanged number's , started talking on phone and he asked me out on a date . I'm so excited about this , I wish we have our first kiss, said Hailey .

Wow, all she thinks about is first kiss , it's all about exchanging mouth bacteria, wow . I never had a kiss before , so I never had an idea about how it felt , and no guy ever gave intrest in me even to ask for a date .

I was excited for her though , who would never be excited for her best's friends first date?.

Great that you found somebody in your life , I am so happy for you and you have to tell all about the date , alright , I said.

Of course I will say you dumbo, said Hailey and she giggled and was so obsessing over Andrew , her new bae .

Yeah , I almost forgot to tell you that after college , Zack called us to meet him around 6 pm , I added.

He doesn't have one day complete without seeing you eh, said Hailey.

Shut up , he did told you to come also and not just me , and there's nothing between us , I said ( When ever I think about him I seriously have butterflies in my stomach , god he got me all into him ) .

--------------------------

It's 6 pm in my watch and this means it's time to meet Zack . I wait for Hailey to come near the locker room and she's taking forever to arrive. ( God , I hate waiting).

It took her 5 minutes to arrive . Great

What took you so long ?, I asked.

Sorry I was on phone with Andrew and I couldn't say him easily goodbye , sorry for keeping you for a big wait , sorry , she said.

Alright , it's okay , but don't do this next time . I hate waiting and now come lets go , I said.

We went out of the college and see Zack waiting for us in his car. ( Damn it was one sexy car that any girl could go crazy for , Matte black Porsche , but no I wasn't impressed by the fact that it was Zacks car and he was sitting in it, it was the car that was attractive ).