Green

Green can mean a lot of things. Ecosystem, the colour itself, or feelings. Ever heard the word envy before? Many people say that envy's colour is green. Likewise for love and anger, respectively pink and red. So in this chapter, finding out how [Y/N] can see green will be a little different. Not by objects, not by person, but by emotions.

Kenma decided to walk [Y/N] home that day. He initially wanted Kuroo to walk her home, but he couldn't find him for some reason. 'Maybe he had to leave early.' He thought. While he walked [Y/N] home, he was able to catch up to whatever Kuroo and she usually talked about, as a method to cheer her up. But it didn't really have much effect now that [Y/N] was able to see how the bruises looked like in full colour. She never actually knew what bruises really looked like, except for a black spot that aches on her body, so she was half shocked and half relieved now that she was able to see purple. But still, her mind would wander every now and then trying to figure out how she was able to see the colour itself. But nonetheless, she was extremely happy that she was able to see it.

Days passed by, and Kuroo never appeared in her class. Normally, during lunchtime, he would stop by to talk to Kenma and [Y/N]. But lately, he hasn't even shown his face to her at all. And that made [Y/N] worry. But of course, she never showed it. But one week soon passed and still no contact from Kuroo. She never actually asked for his number, so she couldn't call or text him. Eventually, she got really worried that she might've done something wrong and went to confront Kenma about it after school. It was hard for her to admit, but she's worried that she did something bad and didn't know about it.

"Oh, he's just sick," Kenma replied, his eyes still glued to his game.

"Oh, is that so? What the hell, so I got worried for nothing." [Y/N] exhaled an exaggerated sigh.

"You were worried?"

"Huh? Wha-- U-Uh, no, of course not-- God, who am I kidding? Yeah, kind of. Thought I did some wrong shit and he started avoiding me, you know?" A small blush crept up her cheeks.

"He's just been tired and sick from all the bruises he got on our last match. Or he's lazy. Either one." Kenma's game ended and he finally looked up at [Y/N]. "Say," He placed his console inside his bag. "Wanna visit him? Maybe he'll cheer up." He shrugged at the end of his sentence.

"He's fine with that? I'll seem like some intruder, though. And he might be sleeping. What if I disturb him? Does he even want visitors? He might hate me. I don't want that to happen..." The blush still remaining on her face, she admitted her worries to him and held onto her bag tightly, afraid he might say she's overthinking it.

But all she heard from him was a chuckle. The yellow-haired boy grabbed his bag and headed for the door. He looked over his shoulder and saw the [H/C] girl still standing there. He opened his mouth and with a small smile, he said, "You're really caring, huh? He won't mind, don't worry. C'mon," He motioned her to leave with him to Kuroo's house to check on him. When she nodded her head and left the classroom, he closed the door and whispered to himself, "I'm glad Kuroo has a girl like you worrying about him."

The two of them walked to his house, passing by [Y/N]'s. 'I forgot that he lived near me.' She mentally slapped herself. While they were walking, Kenma was telling her about Kuroo. What he likes, what he doesn't, things he did, things he wishes for, and more. "Why're you telling me all this?"

"Huh? Well, uhm, aren't you curious or something? You look like you always want to talk to him, but you don't even know anything about him." He just plainly stated.