Ch 1

Sooo...this is happening. I'm not going to be naming the chapters 'cause I'm not creative enough, so yea. Pic up top is the the Tony I'm using for this story. Hope you guys like this fic! Vote, comment, and enjoy!

Tony's P.O.V.

   "Wait.." Mike says shaking his head. "Tony?" He asked in disbelief. Oh fuck.

~2 months before~

   "Ahhhhhhhh! What the fuck?!" I yell loudly as I feel cold ice water pour on me. Once I look up I see that it was Mike that did. I just gave him a death glare. "We're going on tour turtle. Gotta wake up early." He said with a smug grin. "Do you decided to wake me up like this?" I shout while motioning towards my upper body with the sheets on my lower body. "Tour pranks start today." He smirked. He went to rip off the sheets off of me but I quickly grabbed it and said "No!" "Why not? He asked. "I'll get ready, I just need you to leave first." He gasped and said "No, innocent little turtle sleeps naked?" He laughed as I blushed crimson. "Leeeeaavve." I whined. "Fine. Just get ready and pack your things, bus comes in thirty minutes." I nodded and he left. Shit that was close. He could've saw my ding dong! I look over to the clock and see its five in the morning. Ugh! Whatever, time to get ready.

   I showered and put on a key street shirt, jeans, a key street snapback, and Converse. I then packed all my things and went downstairs. Everyone was outside so the bus must be here already. I go outside and sure enough it is. I put my stuff in the bus and see all the guys there. Well, looks like it's the time for our Collide Tour.

Yes, I know, that was short but it's to get things started. Stay strong, xo💕