Ch 8

A/N- hey, sorry that I keep taking forever to update. It's just that I honestly don't know what to do with this story and I'm really busy with school, I'm sorry this is just a filler chapter

Tony's P.O.V.

   Today's our day off, after this week, we're finally done with touring. Yeah, I love my job, but I really wanna get home and relax. Right now I'm getting coffee for the guys and I at Erin's bakery. "Thanks love." "No problem Tone." "So..." I looked at her confused, "Soo..what?" She paused, then with a big grin said "I'm moving my bakery/headquarters to San Diego!" "Oh my god that's great Erin! If anything I'll tell fans it's amazing and that I totally recommend your five star treats and-" "Tony!" She said loudly and giggled. "What?" "First I want to start out on my own, if everything goes well, then I guess you can tell everyone. I just wanna see if I could make it, ya know?" I nodded. "Alright then, that's cool. Just remember I can help you out with anything, even apartment or house hunting if you want." "Great! Thanks so much Tone, I'll call you once I get there. I smiled and nodded.

"I've gotta get back to the bus since we're going to another city. or state, or whatever, I forgot haha. I'll see you in San Diego my brunette." I said and ruffled her hair. " 'Till SD Turtle!" I grabbed the bag of sweets and walked back the five minutes to the bus.

I opened the door and all the guys were in the main area of the bus which is like a small living room. "Here ya go." I threw the bag on the middle of the floor and they all attacked like animals haha. I just chuckled. "We'll be able to get more when we get back home, calm your tits." I chuckled. "What do you mean?" Vic said. "Yeah, Erin doesn't have a bakery over there." Jaime included. Mikes eyes popped out of his head, guess he relaxed what's going on. "No way." Mike mumbled. "Yup. Erin's moving her bakery to SD!" They all cheered saying how they're gonna get diabetes from going so often but didn't care.

"I love touring, but I'm so happy we just need three more shows and flying home." "Me too Vic, I'm so homesick." Jaime agreed.

"Same." Mike and I said. Yeah, let's just go home and no one will ever know it's my account..

Stay strong, xo 💕