Ch 2

A/N- I'm using that Mike for the story. I honestly don't know how to start this so..., here we go. Hope it isn't crappy

Tony's P.O.V.

"I call mid bunk!" Vic shouted and ran towards the bunks. "I call the other mid bunk!" Jaime shouted as well. "Aww come on, how come Tone and I always get the top bunks?" Mike asked. "Because you guys are trees." Vic said causing me to chuckle. He's not wrong. Mike and I look at each other and sigh going towards the bunks and putting our bags there. "I'm hungry." Mike said in a weird voice. "We should all go get breakfast then." Hime suggested. "I'm down." I said. The brothers nodded and we were out the door. "Wait..." I said. "What?" Hime asked. "One, where are we going to eat? And two, how the hell are we not going to get recognized?" It's true, I really don't want to get my shirt ripped off again. "We're in a rock band, not pop singers. I don't think we'll be recognized. Now come on, we can go to Starbucks for coffee and food." Vic said. "Fine but if my shirt is ruined you're buying me a new one." Vic chuckled and nodded.

    We finally arrived at Starbucks. I just got a regular black coffee and a sandwich. We all sat down and started eating. I couldn't help but notice a girl with blue hair staring at us every once in a while. Eh, I'm probably just being stupid. We talked about how awesome the tour was gonna be. Once we were done, which didn't take long since we eat like animals that have never seen food before, we got up to leave. The blue haired girl stopped us as we were about to leave. "Hey! Wait!" She shouted. We turned around and she was really short, she was shorter than Vic. "Umm, can I get a picture with you guys? You guys are my favorite band and without you guys I wouldn't really be here." She smiled softly. "Of course we'll take a picture with you!" Vic beamed. She took out her phone and all four of us posed for the picture. "Thank you guys so much." Her eyes were getting very teary. I hugged her and whispered in her ear "Stay strong, you'll be okay. Just promise me you'll never give up."she whispered back "I promise." We pulled back and smiled at each other. "Hey, are you coming to one of our concerts?" Hime asked. "Actually, my mom couldn't afford tickets so I can't go. "When's your tour date?" Mike asked. "It's actually here in Pomona, October twelve." "Wait right here." Vic said. I know what he's doing, he'd do anything to make our fans happy. He came back and handed her two tickets and two backstage passes. "Oh my god thank you guys so much! You really didn't need to do this." "Anything to make fans happy." We all said simultaneously. "What's your name?" Vic asked. "It's Isabelle." "Well Isabelle, it was nice meeting you, and I'll make sure to remember your name." We said our goodbyes and walked out of Starbucks. Our bus is just a couple blocks away so it's not too long of a walk. Thank god there are no crazy fans and it was just Isabelle. As we walk I feel like someone is following us. I turn and see three girls behind us. I whisper to the guys "I think they're following us." "They all turned around and saw them. Looks like I spoke too soon about crazy fans because next think I know the girls yell out "OH MY GOD ITS PIERCE THE VEIL!" And a swarm of fans come out of nowhere. "Guys run!" Mike yelled and so we did. We had to sprint all the way to the bus.

   Once we got in we all sat on the couch. "That was the most tiring few blocks I've ever had to run." I said. "At least we don't look like a mess like Vic does. He looks like he was being grabbed everywhere, and I mean everywhere." Mike said and we all laughed. "Hey! It's not fair! You guys are taller so you take bigger steps than I can." After that, we al watched Star Wars. Right now I was getting popcorn and sat down. I put the popcorn between Mike and I so we could share. I reach towards the popcorn slowly as I'm super focused on the movie. As I'm about to touch it, I feel someone else's hand slowly trail on my hand. I look at the hand and we both pull back quickly. I see that it was Mike's and he gave me an apologetic look. I look to the side so he can't see the blush on my face. After that, we all decided to go to bed since our first show was tomorrow. With that, I drifted off to sleep thinking about Mike and I's moment.

Stay strong, xo💕