Ch 7

A/N- I have no clue about what I'm about to write so I apologize if it's horrible

Mike's P.O.V.

It's been a week and still no luck finding them. I've even written to fans by social media to try and help find this mystery person, but still, no luck. They have been posting regularly though. At the moment I'm looking at one where the put hearts in Tony's hair and talk about that cute smile. His smile is so ado-no! Mike, you're straight. You've been straight, are straight, and always will be. Well back on the topic of this person, I will find them.

Tony's P.O.V.

I really want to admit to Mike that this person is me. That I like him, that I always have. That he's the person I want to be with. I want to shout it to the whole world, but I can't. He's straight, he would never like a guy. Also, if I admit it, it would be a total mess 'cause it would be awkward the rest of the tour and he'll avoid me.

We have two hours 'till the show so I'm just walking around. I really need to clear my head. I keep walking, and I see a cave next to a lake. Hmmm, seems cool. I walk around the lake and get to the cave. It seems pretty dark but I still go in. After taking a few steps, I notice a light. I keep walking towards the end, and there are vines hanging from the top of the cave covering what there is on the other side. I move the vines and step out. Wow, this is breathtaking. It's a garden, but it looks abandoned as in nobody's been here not destroyed. It might be a secret garden since it looks like it's been untouched. I keep walking further and there is a small bench.

   I kept exploring and it's so beautiful. It literally has every single type of flower you can think of. From roses, to succulents, it's all so amazing. Looks like when we come to Georgia, this is my special place. I smile to myself letting it all sink in. A few minutes later I decided it was time to leave so I did. As I came out of the cave, there was an elderly person staring at me with a shocked and confused face. I just chuckled and shook my head. I started walking back towards the bus and checked the time. I have about twenty minutes 'till we're on.

I go on the bus and say hi to everyone. Then out of nowhere Jaime showed me a funny video which made me smile. I walk to the fridge and get some monster when I hear "You have a really pretty smile." I turned around and see its Mike. I blushed and gave him a small smile. He smiled back and turned to the guys shouting "Time for the show! Let's go!" Everyone cheered and we all went on stage.

When we were done with our set, I threw the guitar towards my tech and when I see Mike stand up and throw his drumsticks to people I run and jump on his back with a huge smile on my face. He laughs and we pose for some pictures before he carries me off stage.

"Shit was lit." I said. Everyone agreed and we were all off to shower. After showering we all just chilled on the bus. I was going through all my social media and my phone was blowing up by all these fans tagging Mike and I in the picture where I was on his back. Everyone kept claiming Perrentes is real and stuff and oh my god I don't think my phone will stop freezing.

   Mike walks over to me asking "You too?" Since he sees I got off my home, I nodded. "Everyone keeps saying that Perrentes is real." I laughed. "Give the shippers some hope." He said with a wink. I blushed madly as my eyes literally bulged out of my eyes. Not knowing what to do I run to my bunk and start internally fangirling. Alright, just keep on with some small things like Belle told you.

Sorry this was short guys. Stay strong, xo💕