Chapter 2

WELL THIS IS CHAPTER2 ENJOY!!!!!

SKipspov:

Oh my god this school has changed a lot and its not good theres to many people.i say as i stroll down the hall to first class with Ari. Also its a privet school that only me beau James Luke jai and a few people from glenroy Australia because they can afford it. So ari do you know why there are so many people here this year? i ask as we enter first class. No ari replied. No clue. why do you ask that? I dont know there just seems to be to many people here.

Ariana'spov:

Is that beau? I ask skip as we take our seats next to each other. Yea? What's he doing here? Hes sopost to be at home with Luke and jai. Questioned skip.

Beauspov:

I see her in the front row and i think she seen me. I say to my self. Then the tardy bell rings! Oh my gawwd i hate that noise! I yell to my self in my head. I move up to where ariana and skip are sitting and say hey ari. miss me?

Arianaspov:

Yes alot haha.i say wile laughing at his smirky half smile he always dose. O really? Beau questions. Well see about that tonight. He says wile motioning for my iPhone. I hand him my iPhone. Hes had it for about three minutes now and then hands it back i hit the home buttonto see the places he whent on my phone then i see the only place he whent was my contacts. I didnt look at what he did yet because the bell rung for second class.

WELL THAT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT LOTS OF GOOD STUFF I GEUSS HAHA JK ITS BAD.