All in a month (beau brooks love story)

*HEY IM JEESICA IM NEW AT THIS SO PLEASE DONT HATE SO LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY SHALL WE HAHA:)!!!?*

Ariana Players POV:

"Wake up!" Yells my mum all the way from down stairs.

"You're gonna be late for school!"

"I'm coming mum..." I groan as I grab my iPhone and headphones.

"I thought I was riding with Skip and James to school this year.."

"Yea they're waiting outside." She says and looks me up and down.

"Okay, bye mum! Bye dad, love you see you later!" I say as I go to get in Skip's car.

"Love you too sweetie have a nice day!" Mum calls back.

Skip blasts the radio as we ride down the road on the way to school. The song "Fall" by Justin Bieber starts to play.

"Skip! This is our song! Turn it up!!" I yell over to him.

"Well let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy, he fell in love with his best friend. When shes around he feels nothing but joy. But she was already broken, it made her blind but she could never believe love would ever treat her right. Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware that you're the smile on my face. That ain't going nowhere. I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile. I've wanting to tell you this for long while. I'm gonna make you fall in love, I know youve got yourself all wrapped up all the way around your heart, but you don't have to be scared at all. You cant fly unless you let yourself fall..." Skip turns the radio down.

"Do you still like Beau...?" He asks and looks to me. My face turns bright red. "Yeah... Why..?" I ask and meet his brown eyes.

"He's back! He's going to be coming to school with us." He says, so excited. "Oh great.." I mumble, half disappointed and half excited because just before Beau ran away we became really close.

"What's wrong Ari?" Skip asks worriedly.

He calls me Ari for short and I call him Skip.

"Nothing." I lie quickly, because as we got closer and closer he made me swear to secrecy not to tell anyone; I didn't.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right Ariana?" He says with all seriousness.

"Yes." I whisper with the biggest smile on my face.

We pull up to the school and enter the building, to realize everything has changed.

And not in a good way.

*Corrections by

Jordann_Tomlinson13.*