Chapter3

I HAVE BEEN TRING TO UPDATE EVERYDAY

Ariana'spov:

As i make it just in time to second class i see a empty seat next to beau i decide to.take it as i walk to the seat to sit down someone sit in the seat. Beau gets angry and yells at her to "get up someone is sitting there". so she yells back that "she was there first". Beaus really mad at this point and then he stands up then she stands up. Beau says "you need to move before i get really mad because you don't wont that" and the teacher is in the background yelling for then to "sit down and shut the fuck up" yes the teachers do cuss at the students when thay don't listen anyways back to the fight. The girl comes back with a comment and it really makes beau mad he picks up the desk and throws it a cross the room. I told you not to mess with me to move now but you didn't listen to me.beau said angered. Okay im sorry ill move. Said the girl scarred to death. "Thanks beau". "but don't do that again its only a seat". "I know but i really wanted you to seat by me".Said beau all flirty like. "Oh really"? I questioned being even more of a flirt then he was. Yes. He said with that half smile half smirky grinn he always dose. I then decide to check my contacts to see what he did to them. I see his name first so i tap it. and i see that he added his number to my contacts under beau bear. so i text the number to see if he gave me a real number and not a fake. and i hear i buzz come from is direction.he takes his iphone out and unlocks it. and reads the message and it still has my old contact name from be for he ran away: ari boo:);)

The message reads: HEYYY

He then text back

BEAU BEAR:

HEYY ARI BOO;)

ME:

SO WHAT'S THE ANSWER FOR NUMBER NINE ON THE QUIZ

BEAU BEAR

I THINK ITS A IM NOT SURE

ME

OKAY THANKS

BEAU BEAR

NO PROB CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING PERSONAL

ME

YEA WHAT IS IT BEAU BEAR YOU CAN TALL ME ANY THING YOU KNOW THAT!!:);)

BEAU BEAR

YEA ;) I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I WANTED TO ASK YOU TO COME OVER TODAY TO OUR SECRET HIDE OUT FROM AGES AGO SO WE CAN CACHE UP ON SOME THINGS

ME

YEA SURE WHAT TIME AND I REALLY LIKE YOU TOO

BEAU BEAR

I DOSNT MATTER JUST TEXT WHEN YOU WANNA GO KK

ME

KK I WILL

BEAU BEAR

YOU REALLY LIKE ME TOO I THOUGHT THAT YOU DIDNT BUT

ME

NO I SO LIKE YOU ALOT

BEAU BEAR KK WELL TALK ME LATER AT THE PLACE

ME

KK

BACK IN THE CLASS ROOM

"RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!"

Class dismissed.