Chapter 7

Ariana's pov

I woke up at around6:00 this morning and desided i should text britt so i did

ME

HEY

BRITT

HEY IM IN MELBOURNE NOW

ME

REALLY WE SHOULD GO TO THE SHOPES TODAY

BRITT

YEA SURE TALL TO YOU THEN HAHA

ME

OKAY BYE

BRITT

BYE

yay shes here in Melbourne aulstalia now i think about beau and then he called me and tells me he got a letter from a secret admire he reads it to me

This is what it says

Read this.

Beau brooks ❤

I just want to stress how much I love you. It's a lot. More that I've ever loved anything. I never want to loose you. Ever. EVER. I want us to have the life were planning. Moving to Connecticut, then Getting married and having a family. It's all I ever think about, all I want. I want you forever, more than I can think about, more than anything. Anytime we're apart it's kinda like my heart aches for you. And sure people can makes jokes about how serious we are, but you and I are the only ones that truly know the extent of us. I know the next three years after you move will be hard, but we can do it. I know we can. Were going to keep our promises, just like we promised. No quitting on each other. I'm so in love with you that I can't imagine me with out you. One day in about four years were gonna be all cuddled together on a couch somewhere in Connecticut. Then a a year or so later we could have matching rings and possibly a baby. The possibilities for us, are endless. You know, I used to tell myself when I was younger that I was always going to stay in Georgia and that I was never going to just up and move with a guy, that I would never fall so in love with a guy, but I did. And there's not a single moment that I regret it. I'm happy to be so sure that I've met the man I'm going to marry. I'm happy that we're going to move together. When I met you everything just changed. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you, even when we weren't together those times. Which were extremely stupid and I never want that to happen again. I love you so freaking much there is no amount of words I could really use to explain it. I'm excited that all of my firsts and lasts are going to happen with you. You're the only man I'd ever imagine marrying, and I can't get it out of my head. Every time I try to go to sleep, I imagine us in our future bed in Connecticut with you cuddled up behind me. I love the way we see each other between every class, and have to say I love you. Even when I slip up and forget to say it, I don't feel complete.

You complete me.

I love you.

Were closer than you think❤

Secret admire

Who do you think it is? I ask him.

I dont know i wish i knew tho because to kinda sounds like something ohh never mind

No tell it kinda sounds like something what?

Then he said it kinda sounds like some thing i would say

Ohh well maybe i said it maybe i didnt.

Okay I'll find out some how i have my resources

Okay well love you best friend beau bear

Love you too ARI boo

Bye

Bye

VOTE TELL WHAT YOU THINK AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE ADMIRE