Chapter 9

Ari pov

Once we finally left britts house we went towards the shops. When we arrived me and beau decided to go off to the food court to give brittney and jais some "alone time"

Jai'spov

Okay bye see you guys soon

Okay love ya i guess bro said beau

And then my favorite song of all Time by Justin Bieber started over the intercom of the shops as beau and ARI walked away to the food courts. As long as you love me is the name if the song. So brittney what do you wanna do first?

Well i don't really care what we do you can Decide but you can call me BRITT she said as her face turned a little red.

Brittspov

Omg im actually talking to him but my face is red omg i hope he doesn't get the felling i like i mean i do but i don't want him to know yet.

Beauspov

So where do you wanna eat at. i said as we entered the food court.

Well how about we eat some thing Mexican said ARI

Okay sounds good what's your fave Mexican food

Well I've never really had any thing besides tacos said ARI kinda embearised because her face was a little pink

Oh well you can taste mine only if you wanna

Yeah i will said ARI

Okay but i must warn you its exstreamly addictive haha.

Haha we laughed at me for a wile till it was our turn to order our food.

Britts pov

So what's your fave JB song jai

Well i would like to say asking as you love me but its really thought of you jai said

Oh i like that song to but my fave JB song is boyfriend

Oh that's a good song i guess jai said like he was dispointed because we don't like the same song

Arispov

So what's your favorite song? I ask beau as we take our seats since we already ordered.

Well i like the song thought of you, fall, love me like you do, die in your arms, and one love by justin bieber.but my fave is thought of you said beau.

I love all those songs too but my fave out of those would be thought you. I said in love because we had the same fave song and i have had the biggest crush on beau for like ever since i met him.

Beauspov

So what shop do you wanna go to i ask as we finish eating

Well you can choose it dosnt matter to me ARI said as she got up to take her tray to the garbage.

Okay you'll like the shop i pick out beautiful i said because she is absolutely stunning

Oh really haha ARI said messing around

Yeah haha. I said with the biggest smile on my face and you can tell shes blushing

Okay well then what are we waiting for let's go ahha ARI said laughing

Okay come on. i said happily as we walked away from the food court

And towards the shop.

Arispov

Well how i meet the boys was through YouTube and well heres my story

To start off, this isn't going to be some long thing about how I had a horrible life and then the boys saved me. I actually have a pretty good life, a family who loves me and a roof over my head. But sometimes that just isn't enough. I found the boys in 2011 and I WANT TO START OFF BY SAYING that I was a directioner at the time. But I couldn't deny the feeling of happiness I felt when watching the Janoskians' videos. Pure happiness, those 2 words are the closest I can come to describe the feeling that I had never felt before in my life. I slowly started to like One Direction less and less. I'm not saying that you can't be a fan of both, you can. But the Janoskians made me much happier than any other person in the world. I couldn't stop thinking about them. Obviously, they were all sex gods but that wasn't what attracted me to them. It was the fact that they didn't give a shit about what anyone thought about them. I used to be this girl who cared what everyone thought but I pretended not to. The boys taught me that as long as you have the people you love, nothing else matters. I know it's really hard to even imagine that. They would always make me laugh and no matter what happened, I would be smiling throughout the entire video. Now tell me, how do 5 boys make you smile so much? How do they make you so happy? How do you they make you feel worth something? How do 5 boys from Melbourne save your life? I wish I could explain but I can't. And right now I'm crying because I never thought that I would ever love someone as much as I love them. How do they just make these videos that make me feel..just happy? Tell me because I'd love to know how. How do 5 boys make you put so happy that you can't help but smile every time you see there face? How do they get you to smile so much?How do they make you feel happy to live another day? I'm not just some stupid girl obsessed with 5 sexy guys from Australia. It's more than that. I have talked to the boys and there like my best friends. They make me feel so loved and beautiful. I wish I could just explain how they saved my life. A few months ago, all my friends turned against me and I had no one. Whenever I heard anything like this, I couldn't imagine it because my friends would never do that to me. But just imagine everyone you've ever trusted..hating you. I had no reason to live at all. My parents wouldn't understand and my siblings didn't either. I was literally thinking of ways to end my life when I remembered those 5 boys who got me to stop wishing that. I AM NOT SHITTING YOU. My decision was made: I would stay alive only for the boys. I can't imagine if you're believing this or not because when I would read stuff like this I would think BULLSHIT they're just thirsty bitches. But when something horrible happens and they're the only reason you hang on, you'll realize that I'm right. To this day, I'm struggling with being bipolar and fighting the urge to cry all the time at nothing which is getting stronger and stronger as being bipolar makes that happen :( But I just wanted to write this because if you're ever thinking of ending your life just remember that you're allowed to stay alive for the Janoskians and you will. the reason why i didnt want to get overly angered is because I didn't want the boys to be disappointed in me. I wanted to stay strong for them. I love the boys more and more each day and I would do anything for them. I would take a bullet for them hell, I would die for them. In a heartbeat, I would choose to die over them.

Luke James Jai Daniel Beau. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile everyday. You guys are the bestest friends ive ever had in my entire life. And i love you gurl us so much

BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH THIS IS SOME THING I BORWED FROM A SITE AHHA SO YEA AND ITS NOT FOR HER THATS SHE CUTS ETHER