Horrible boyfriend

Shawn's P.O.V

Today y/n and I are going to the cinema to watch a great movie, something she will 'enjoy' very much, well I will enjoy watching her 'enjoy' the movie. We have just settled down in our seats making sure we came late enough to miss the adverts as they take a billion years to end and also early enough to catch the beginning of the movie.
I watch her cringe at the name of the movie and slowly turn to me "I'm going to kill you" she says in a hushed voice looking at me with a scared expression. "You might not have to, I might die at the sight of your misery" I laugh quietly to her, causing her to pout.
Y/n is snuggled up to my side her hands constantly clenched to my top making it tight and her face a sight to die for, as she was so innocent and petrified "baby" I whisper not expecting the reaction I receive from her "AAARRGGGHHH GOD SHAWN, don't do that, ever, don't, stop" making me aww at her and hold her close kissing her temple repetitively a couple times.
Later on I quit my caring side and turned to my evil side and mentally chuckled, I slowly slivered my right arm to lay on top of her chair without her noticing seeing her hunched forward scared to turn away but scared to watch making me mentally smile at her indecisiveness.

I slowly start inching my hand towards the right side of her neck just below her ear, sensitive skin if you touch it tenderly enough, I smirk at what I'm about to do and bring my finger close to the skin until it's about a centimetre away and slowly glide it over her skin basically just the little hairs that layer there.
She let's out an ear-piercing screech and the whole theatre remains silent but a few people turn to look, but are frightened by the screech from the screen that accursed right after y/n's screech making me laugh mentally even more. Y/n turns to me again now with a hand placed on her chest and head and a loud panting coming from her mouth like dog that has just come from a run. tongue out and all. "YOU bitch" she whispers as low as she can with tears in her eyes "don't fucking do that again, I swear" I laugh and say "sorry babe, it's just so funny" "you should feel horrible, that rea-ally scared me" she says with a few tears spilling from her eyes, "I promise I'll stop now, I'm sorry, do you wanna go, we can go" I say feeling bad and she swiftly nods her head and I gather up our stuff and walk to leave, holding her hand reassuring her it was ok with a rub of my thumb.
It was meant to be an enjoyable day and it was, well for me, not for y/n but by the end of the day y/n being sad made me sad and now she's allowed to bring misery upon me, because a good boyfriend lets their girlfriend have revenge if they have done bad, like what I did today not like, cheating, cheating is something unforgivable, not even revenge and avenge that.
"Sorry baby" "it's ok" "I love you" "I love you too"