Guitar shopping

Y/n P.O.V

Today Shawn is very excited, more than always, he's ecstatic, the reason being that we are going Guitar shopping to a normal kid that's probably cool but for Shawn it's like going to have his baby be born or getting married it's something that should always be treasure. Even without jotting stuff down he always remembers the date, time and shop of every Guitar he buys, it's a bit weird but who am I to just my best friend.
"HURRY UP, HURRY UP" Shawn shouted by the front door "I'm coming, I'm coming" I reply whilst rushing down the stairs at the same time as trying to put my earrings in my ears "I'm here, I'm here" he looks at me with a childish grumpy face "They could be closed by now" he says in a baby voice "oh shush, we all know that it closes at 7pm" his eyes go over to the clock that hung next to the stairs, it read the time 10:34 am.

As he turns his head back around I put on a now-stop-being-an-idiot-face, quickly he pulls my arm trying to pull me out the door, I reached for my coat on the rack but with shawn pulling me ended up grabbing a coat that didn't match my outfit AT ALL. I was so in the car with Shawn and the odd coat and I wanted to kill both, shawn because he's made me get the wrong coat and the coat for being the wrong coat. At the same time I loved them both, shawn because he's my best friend and the coat because the coat works with other outfits.
Soon we arrived at a guitar shop Shawn's body jolted in joy and a huge smile was on his face along with stars that went into his eyes. Once again I was dragged through the snow but this time my destination being the shop, and it didn't stop at the doorway, no, he carried on until we hit the back of the shop. He gazed at the guitars running his fingers over the strings and wood, his face when in awe was completely amazing, he looked content, he looked at home.

"Come here" Shawn calls me over to him, I walk over and he sits down and plays a little tune, as always a Ed Sheeran song. I was to busy looking around the store to notice Shawn handing me the guitar, it surprised me when he placed it on my lap, it was so heavy at first. "Play a song" he urges me "Shawn you know I can't do that" "I believe in you, you can do it, I know you can" he helped me place my finest on the strings and soon I was playing a song, with him directing me with his own guitar.
After the song he put the guitars back in the places they should be, as I couldn't because they were so high up and I was so low down, haha. Then he went back to looking for a guitar, he didn't have to play it to know it was the one, just his sight and touch could seek out the one, it was weird but cool to know how he finds his guitars and then he went searching for another one, he's such a hoarder I swear.

Once again a heavy weight was put on me, not metaphorically just to clarify, I saw a guitar in my arms, it was beautiful but I was confused, I mean can't the boy carry it himself "stop looking at me like I'm crazy, it's your guitar" oh that answers my question, but why ? "Why?" "Didn't you just hear how you played ? Your AMAZING" he exclaimed "I have to get you one" he carried on "Shawn no, you don't have to" "don't say no, I'm getting it for you wether you like it or not" he smiles at me, sugar that boy really knows how to make me lose "fine" as upset as I was making out to be, I was so happy, I've played one before but I r never had my own and my best friend buying it for me is so fabulous and especially because he's an amazing guitarist and he says I was 'AMAZING'. Today was better than I thought it was and I slowly forgot about the unmatched coat.