This Trench Coat Is Made For Swishing

Nick Fury POV
(You didn't see that coming did you??!?!)
As I quickly jumped out the taxi and payed the driver I took off the sunglasses I was using to hid my patch.
The guy scoffed when he saw the lack of tip.
'Here's a tip buddy, shave your face it looks like the Easter bunny.' I thought.
After the taxi driver left I headed into Stark Towers and went directly into the elevator upon entering.
I told JARVIS to notify the Avengers of my arrival, because I'm just polite like that.
As I was riding the elevator, I began to ponder why Natasha called me here. Yes, yes, I know that she wanted me to interrogate someone, but she never specified who. And riding in this elevator gave me a lot of time to come up with possible villains.
But what I didn't expect was when I finally pulled up onto the Avengers floor, was for Natasha to shove a blonde teenager at me.
"Romanoff, what is the meaning of this?" I demanded.
"This is Will Solace sir, ever since he moved into the Avengers tower, he been acting very suspicious giving me reason to call you here today." She responded emotionlessly. But before I could reply, Will cut me off.
"Well hi, my names Will but you know that. And I'm just gonna state the fact that I honestly don't think I've been acting suspicious, it's just that Natasha hates me." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Natasha scoffed.
"Ohhhhhh really, you haven't been acting suspicious? Well Will, in my book being able to judo-flip a master assassin and beat the worlds best archer at archery is VERY suspicious."
Will just glared at her, while I kept a neutral expression, but in the inside I was very surprised. This kid managed to take down the Black Widow with one judo-flip and beat Clint at archery. Maybe he's Avengers material. And I'm aware that at most I should just consider him to be SHIELD material but if this kid can take down 2 of the most trained members on this team, then he certainly deserves it. Or maybe one of the Avengers could be his mentor. Yeah that works, give the kid a mentor and then, if it works out, put him on the Avengers initiative.
Finally deciding on what to do, I held up my hand for silence, gaining the attention of everyone.
"Avengers and Will, I have made up my mind. Will-" I said looking at him.
"you are going to be the new apprentice to the Avengers, if it works out then you'll become full time." I finished swiftly, walking out of Stark Tower, my trench coat swishing against my legs.