Waking Up Hit Me Like A Truck

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO lalasophy AND I WISH THAT COULD HAVE DONE THIS THE NICE WAY, BUT THAT WAS NOT WORKING ON MY COMPUTER, BUT STILL, YOU ARE AWESOME AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING

Will Solace POV

If you think that this is one of those dramatic princess scenes where the sleeping person's eyes flutter open all innocently like and then they just get up and be fine, well then I'd have to say that you are completely wrong. 

Before Nico had knocked the evil out of me -literally-, I had seen everything else that had happened. I guess that I do have to thank Natasha for taking such a keen interest in my life, mostly because she was the only one to have figured out my ordeal so fast. 

But back to the present. It was as though all of reality and my pent up energy was hitting me like a subway car because my eyes opened as wide as my eyelids would allow once I was awake. I had jolted up and tried to get to my feet, but that soon proved more difficult when this over bearing pain took over my head. I get that Nico had to hit LW hard to make a dent, but I think he dented my skull!

I groaned, "Gods..." while I laid back down, rubbing my index and thumb on the top of my nose. My eyesight was perfectly clear after I waited for the dizziness to go away, but I couldn't seem to think straight at all or process what everyone was saying to me. Oh wait, did I forget to mention that Nico, Uncle Clint ad the rest of the Avengers were in the room with me? Yeah, you could say that I forgot to mention that fact. 

"Easy there," Bruce soothed. "You took a hard hit to the head, it's gonna be a day or two until you'll be ready to go." That was not an option, even if they did figure out that Loki was back and was scheming to take over the world, they had no idea ho big the problem really was. You see, while Loki took over my body, I had been given access to a few of his thoughts. At this point, the guy seems powerful enough to have done that on purpose, making me see just enough to terrify me but not enough to be able to come up with a concrete plan on stopping him. 

When I was trapped, I saw Loki's army. And yes, before Loki had this horde of weird alien things to help him the first time. But now he had a new army, and they aren't pushovers like the aliens. There was a "guy" at the front who was most likely their leader. It was a system, they follow the leader and the leader follows Loki. Why you may ask? Because, family trusts family, and Loki's family is full of frost giants. There were enough to cover all of Manhattan and them some. These guys weren't some aliens that could be shot down with one arrow, they were real warriors. That we would have to fight.

I wanted to warn the team, but I was too late. Not long after my eyes opened, they started to close again. Glancing to my side where I felt a small prick in my arm only confirmed my thoughts. They wanted me to sleep, so Bruce had choice other than to sedate me. As I drifted off to the dreamscape, I could vaguely hear Nico cursing everyone in Italian. No doubt because they didn't even let me speak before making me sleep again. I tried fighting off the medication but the best I could do was twitch my fingers slightly before my world went dark. 

"But what about the frost giants?" I thought.