thirty-eight

"[Name]-ah~" Jungkook coos, knocking on your door twice. "I ordered from Pizza Hut for you. Come out now."

Even though you said you were "over" Jimin a week ago, of course you didn't mean that nor did you fulfill. You're still madly in love with him, as ridiculous as it may sound. Jungkook didn't tell you about the whole plan, since, well, he can't. Jimin said he shouldn't, either.

"[Name]~~~" Jungkook calls melodiously. "You've been locking yourself for a week now." You don't answer, making Jungkook sigh. "Jimin is here."

You quickly get out of bed and opened the door, but you only see the fetus face unfortunately. "Screw you, Kookie." you swear, glaring at him menacingly. You're so vulnerable.

Jungkook lets out a dry laugh, waving at you to get out of your chamber. "Ppali, the pizza's gonna get cold."

"My heart is cold." you mumble under your breath but followed the male to your living room. You can smell the tasty aroma coming from the circle bread.

"I ordered your favorite, Hawaiian." Jungkook mentions as he happily sits on the couch. You smile dearly and sat next to him, taking a slice as he does as well. "So what have you been up to?" he asks in an attempt to spark a conversation, to which you luckily respond to.

"You know, locking myself in my room for who knows how long while watching some sad ass movies. What heart broken people usually do." you answer direct to the point, biting on your pizza hungrily. You've been losing your appetite lately, so food makes you crave even more.

"Sad." Jungkook simply says, his lips in a firm, thin line. Truth to be told, he isn't 100% supportive into Jimin's plan. From that way he sees it, you're just suffering. But you're not getting your memories back at all. What kind of genius would think you would?

"What about you?" you ask back the same question.

"Nothing much. My life is boring." Jungkook responds nonchalantly, as he licks his fingers that were stained by the delicious pizza.

"Hm, okay." you mutter, finishing your food. "I have... another question to ask you, Kookie. It's very imporant."

"Okay, sure." Jungkook sits on the couch comfortably, looking at you with such intent. He wonders what you have in mind.

You avert your gaze a little, head looking down. "How do you move on?"

From that one question, he feels like something got caught in his throat, making him unable to breathe for a second. He blinks at you in curiosity. "Pardon?"

"How do you move on?"

"Are you making fun of me now?" he says with a sulky pout. Actually, for some reason, he wants to avoid that question.

"I'm not!" you state. "Now answer me seriously, Kookie."

Will this make the plan work out? 

Jungkook rubs the side of his neck and speaks unsurely, "Well... I moved on from you because I kept my distance and space. We even broke up just so I could get rid of you from my mind. But it's hard. It's gonna be hard for you, [Name]." he explains as clearly as possible, even though he's just saying gibberish in his own opinion. "Moving on... is not such an easy task, since it will require time- and effort. Just like love."

You sigh, nodding. "Yeah. I know it'll be hard, but I have to try at least."

"Yeah.." Jungkook trails off. The atmosphere became awkward all of a sudden, and it made the two of you uncomfortable. "Any ways, I'm sure Jimin is moving on as well." he says, cracking a smile at you but you give him a frown in return.

I'm sorry. I'm just doing this for you.

"Yeah.. maybe he is." you agree sadly, looking at the box of pizza with such sorrow. "I guess we were never really meant for each other. In the end, everything just crashes and burns like a piece of photo thrown into a fire."

Jungkook places a comforting hand on your shoulder. "It's okay, [Name]. Things will get better, I promise."

You glance at him and smiled. "I hope so."

The male then gets up from his seat and closes the pizza box. "Let's do something fun, shall we?" he changes the topic to cheer up your gloomy aura.

You crane your head to look at him. "What do you wanna do then?"

"I don't know. Dance?"

You chuckle bitterly. "Jimin and I used to dance."

Jungkook's upper lip twitches. "Okayy. Let's just go play video games at the arcade then."

You stand up and smoothen your wrinkled clothes. "Okay."

***
Don't you hate it when dentists tell you to open your mouth and relax, but then once they insert the device thing inside, they start stabbing you? That just happened to me today- or yesterday, since it's 12 rn; and my gums bleeded so badly and they still hurt rn. help me. this is why i hate dentists.
ogay enough runts. fillers r lyf.