An embarrassing beginning

It was early in the morning and everyone one was getting ready for breakfast however Eren and Jean had different plans...
"Why are you horrible all the time Jean?" Jean turned to face Eren.
'That little brat Jean thought furiously.

" Um I don't know maybe it's because nobody wants to be my friend!" Eren shook his head.

"Jean, nobody wants to be your friend because you are horrible, that's why for Christmas you're going to get five turned down dates and not five gold rings!" Jean yelled in fury.

" Well at least I don't have to live with my vulture like sister because our mom got ate by a Titan!" Eren lunged at Jean and punched him. As they kept tossing insults Marco heard all the commotion and ran in to try and break it up.

"GUYS STOP!! Pftttt"  Eren swings at Jean only to hit Marco in the jaw, knocking Marco on top of Jean. Eren stares at Marco hating himself and try's to comfort him but Marco ran out of the room as Jean followed, both of them just recovering from the awkward fall.

                     To Be Continued....

(Hey sorry about this chapter being short my friend (who actually writes the story,I am just there to make sure she does not add anything bad and I do the pictures and design but I help my friend decide and give her ideas to add to the story so...that's why I am there)Anyway the story is going to be based around Christmas time so loads of cute Christmas cuddles......I guess also Jean and Marco are my OTP so be careful on what you say!......XD Thx and bye.)