Matchmakers

Eren was promised a date and so a date he would get. So Jean and Marco set off with their plan, which worked, details? Okay, Jean and Marco walked up to Levi with facts in mind....

"Hey Levi, Eren wanted us to ask you if you wanted to have drinks with him tomorrow." Marco threw Jean a death glare for being so stupid... Levi replied quickly.

" WELL TELL THE BRAT" Marco was panicking what were they going to tell Eren, the love of his life just rejected him, he waited for Levi to finish. "... yes!"

Jean stood gobsmacked. Eventually they broke the news to Eren and he bounced for joy. Jean and Marco then raced back to their room in hope for a reward from each other ;)

JEAN POV

Me and Marco got back to our room ( oh yeah btw Marco moved in with Jean but it's kind of a working progress.) and immediately I jumped on him knowing he would want the same. I slowly started to lift his shirt but he refused pushing my hands down, I wanted some fun though.. I picked up Marco continuing to kiss him as he wrapped his legs around me. I carried him to the couch and gently placed him down as I lay on top of him. I quickly attacked his lips again this time biting his bottom lip asking for entrance , which he allowed. We kissed for a while before I pulled away and went into the kitchen to cook some food. Hmmm.... Spaghetti or steak? I chose spaghetti and quickly ran back to Marco before kissing him again and announcing that tonight would be a great night.

MARCO POV
I sat in silence and waited for Jean to come back with our food. He soon came in and we had a nice meal. We talked about Eren and Levi and what good people we were. When we finished I washed up and came back in to find Jean lay seductively on his bed, I felt my pants tighten and lay next to him, he turned to face me before kissing me passionately. He slowly worked his way on top of me making me feel vulnerable but I enjoyed it. He gently moved his hand up my shirt, I'm cursed to love every move he makes... He lifted me up, removed my shirting and I removed his before attacking his neck with red marks and kisses. Jean let out small moans of joy. He pushed me back down then unbuckled my belt sending shivers down my spine. He said stripped himself to his boxers and me to mine, he then kissed me again biting my lip to get my attention, it worked. I attacked his neck with kisses as he clawed at my back desperate for attention. It kind of hurt but I went along with it. We were both extremely hard now and he knew it he teased me placing his hand hard on my crotch specifically on my throbbing erection, I cursed at him and he just laughed at my embarrassment. I ran my hand up his side making him shudder, I grabbed his cheek bringing him close to kiss him. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I obeyed.

But then I pushed him away when I heard my phone ringing from the other room, he pouted crossing his arms like a child while I left to go see who was ringing me, it was my mom, she was asking what I wanted too go Christmas shopping with her tomorrow it buy gifts for my siblings and friends, I agreed with a smile before hanging up.

I went back too Jean and told him I would probably be out all day tomorrow, he groaned loudly before flopping back on his bed

" I am probably gonna be soooo aloooonnnneeeee tomorrowwww" Jean whined,

"it's ok I will back before 6:00 pm" I said, I had heard a small
"ok" come out as he exhaled, I closed the door to his room behind me and then entered mine.

I lay on my makeshift bed thinking about things I should buy for my family and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

To be continued......
Authors notes
Blackmagic :
Oh I bet your either hating me or loving me for stopping when I did (making out)
Cocoloco:
This is by far the longest chapter at 742 words but too be fair this was a double writer (me and blackmagic) soooo yeah, all the other chapters are written by blackmagic.
Also the reason I said makeshift bed is because he is just moving in and has not had time too unpack every thing so he is sleeping on his matrices with is quilt.
BTW when they went shopping it was for decorations and small gifts.