Christmas Tragedy

Marco's POV

It was quite cold today, I could feel it when I woke up, you know when you wake up and shiver and you just know it's going to be a cold day, Yeah it was one of those types of days.

I got out of bed and looked out my small window, there were actual icicle's hanging from my window frame outside.

"Heh, I guess I was right" I told myself quietly.

I then got dressed walked passed the window again then into the kitchen I had only moved in almost 3 days ago now and was still trying to set everything up and... clean, maybe I could get Levi to help. I was never a big fan of cleaning, from every since I was young the thought made me feel *sigh* anyway where's the bread, I feel like having toast this morning so let's take a look in here,

Hmm nothing in here, and here... No just some pasta, well I guess the next thing I will have to do is food shopping, I don't have much money so I'm going to have to ask Jean for some... considering this cosy apparent was both of our home now.

At least he has the essentials for a cup of tea, I guess.

I was silently waiting for the kettle to whistle and while I was waiting, I heard footsteps coming from Jean rooms

"So he's up" I thought to myself

I could hear the footsteps slowly move to the left then back to the right. And then finally the footsteps approached me.

I was soon knocked out of my little trance of listening to footsteps to the sound of the kettle whistling loudly. I grab a tea spoon and put 2 sugars and a teabag in then mixed it all together with the boiling water. I then heard the door open behind me.

I looked to my side to see Jean standing there with his messy hair and tired eyes looking at me from his door.

"Good morning?" I asked cocking my head to one side.

He just replied with a ugh and walked other to the couch.

"not much of a 'morning' person huh?" I giggled while making my over to the couch. I sat next to him happily drinking my tea. I also turned on the TV and then flicked to the Netflix section, I had selected anime then had chosen 'Yuri on Ice'

"you know, people on tumblr have been going crazy about this anime" I looked over at Jean who's eyes were fixed on TV

"really? This?" He grunted

"well yeah, it's kinda good" I assured him

"Whatever you say" he stated while looked over at me.

"I also have to go out today for a bit I gotta buy some presents for my family after all" I smiled

"ok, but be back so yeah?"

"ok" I planted a kiss on his head before leaving. "bye" I waved then shut the door behind me. I'm gonna call a taxi ; Because town is quite far from here so...
*beep bloop* *dial noise* dial noise*

"um hi yeah is it possible too get a taxi from *address name*"

"ummm... Yeah sure that will be £8.98" the person on the other end replied

"ok" I cheerfully replied "bye" *hang up noise*

Ok so in 5 minutes hopefully the taxi will arrive, I stood there for good few minutes before the taxi arrived