What if it's a yes?

We, well, I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you love it as much as I did. Small smut!

JEAN POV
I walked away and Marco followed but I had plans to buy something for him so I asked him to give me a while and explained why, he quickly agreed with me and went to get something for me too. I ran into the shop I was getting something for him from and if you're wondering... It's a jewellery shop! I looked around for a bit before picking his gift and as I held the expensive present in my hand I hoped he would say yes. This ring could buy me my future...

MARCO'S POV
I walked home with Jean's present, a pair of jeans as a joke and his actual present a very expensive watch with diamonds encrusted around the edges. I didn't buy the watch, my grandad passed it on to me and I intended to give it to the one I truly love. I got home and wrapped my gifts for Jean before he came home, when he did he shooed me to the next room so he could wrap his presents for me. He shouted me through when he was done and I ran in very quickly, eager to see the shape of the gift however he had hid it before I got in there. I really wonder what it is.

"So Marco, how are we going to get Eren a date with Levi?" I thought for a minute and said, "Okay I'll tell him that Eren likes him and you can record his reaction!" Jean stared at me confused before I added. "Levi flirts with Eren all the time and he likes him I can tell." Jean smiled and nodded his head, then he pulled me down on top of him before I could do anything. He seductively whispered in my ear, "Hey it's Christmas in two days.... Want an early present?" I giggled then turned around and kissed him roughly while he got up and through me on his bed. He practically tore my clothes off and kissed my neck nibbling in certain places searching for my sweet spot, I let out a moan before ripping off his clothes and creating some gasps from Jean. We spent a long night together before I went to my room to avoid suspicion.