Chapter 1

Age:
Sasori- 20
Deidara-20
Itachi-21
Tobi-19
Kakuzu-23
Hidan-22
Kisame-23
Pein-24
Konan-24

Sasori's POV

I was walking down the road towards my apartment, whom I shared with my idiotic friend deidara.

"Another boring day" I sighed. Some girls would look at me and smile I just ignored them just like how I usually do, I am used to it actually, I just give them a bored stare every time someone would come to me and ask me for a date.

"Seriously why can't they just get a life" I thought. Two years have past since my parents died on a car acciden. My grandmother was the one who takes care of me until I was old enough to rent an apartment.

I just recently finished college with my friends, I am part of a group called Akatsuki, it's like an elite group or something. I've been part of the group since high school. We are the so called popular group in Konoha Gakuen.

There 10 people in the group, including me. 1 girl and 9 boys.

Konan was the only girl in the group, she was like the mother figure of the group.

Then there's pein, our leader, I think he and konan had something going on, but I'll never say that out loud.

Kisame is like a human shark, he was born with blue skin and razor sharp teeth. He also put tattoo gills on both of his cheeks. The reason why he did that I would never know.

Kakuzu the money freak, he is very selfish when it comes to money that's all I have to say.

Hidan the foul mouthed bastard, there was never a time where he didn't put a cuss word on his sentences. He is also follows the jashin cult, and very sadistic bastard.

Itachi the heir to the uchiha corporation, he is a very silent person just like me, and also his words are always "hn" which I found very annoying.

Tobi the boy with a mind of a 5 years old, this one is super annoying always sputtering nonsense and watches kiddie shows. I never get along with this guy anyway.

Zetsu is like two person in one body, they are completely opposites. One is nice while the other one is also a sadistic bastard like hidan.

Deidara my so called best friend, this blonde bimbo always follows me very where, he also does art like I do but he can never understand art like me. This idiot always stick by my side and even had the nerve to live in my apartment.

My mood suddenly turned sour when I saw him waving at my balcony, grinning like an idiot.
I scowled and glared at him.

"Yo danna, welcome back" he yelled. I ignored him and open the door to my apartment, I saw him stumbling down the stair and fall face first on the carpet.

"Seriously when will this idiot learn" I thought annoyed, he get up and smiled sheepishly.

"Where did you go sasori-danna?" He asked

"Nothing that concerns you brat" I said emotionless while getting food from the fridge.

"Your just older than me by one year and yet you always call me brat" he pouted, I just ignored him and went to my art room, I paint different images but the colors are always dark and I don't know why.

"I don't get why you don't use brighter colors on you painting sasori-danna" he said while staring at my painting.

"That's none of your business deidara" I glared, he just raised his hands in surrender and I continued to draw. I can tell that he is getting bored, any minute now he's going to blow.

"Ahh I can't take this silence anymore" he shouted.

"Then get out of here idiot" I said coldly. Why does this idiot even stick with me, he should have been with tobi since both of them are so annoying.

"Fine, I'll just buy us something to eat" he said and left the room.

Finally I can have some peace, I become cold ever since my parents left me. I know they didn't do it on purpose but I can't help holding a grudge on the one who killed my parents.

I finish my painting and examine it, I was not happy with what I saw. It was so sad and lifeless.

I glared at it disdainfully, feeling anger at myself. When did I ever fail at art? I just sighed and left the room.

I saw deidara eating ramen noodles, he is so focus on the tv that he didn't sense my presence. I just went upstairs and prepare to bed.

How was it? I know that this is all sasori's POV but Sakura will be in the next chapter.

Please review okay, I'm sorry if some of my grammars are incorrect.

This is my first time writing a story so go easy on me okay.... :)))