Chapter 7

Sakura groaned under her covers and look at her alarm clock which read 10:15 am.

"Nani its late already" she said in shocked, hastily fixing her bed she went towards her bathroom to have a bath,  after 30 min in the bathroom she dried herself and went to her walk in closet, she pick a white short short and a red t-shirt, she grabbed her red and white slippers and went to her vanity, she dried her hair and started to combed it while combing she heard a noise downstairs.

"Hmm i think we have a guest" she thought. After brushing she left her hair down feeling lazy to style it. She opened her door and walk downstairs.

Hearing the noise in the dining area, she went there and was surprise at what she saw.

"Naruto" she whispered still shocked after seeing her best friend along with his parents in the dining room conversing with her parents. Fortunately naruto heard her and looked backwards. His eyes widened and a big grin showed on his face.

"SAKURA-CHAN" he yelled happily and squeezed the life out of her. Their parents smiled at their reunion.

"Na..rr..uto a..ir"  Sakura managed to say, he quickly let go and rubbed his head. Sakura gasped for breath and give naruto a glare, said boy gulped and muttered an apology, animated tears strolling down his face. Their parents just watched amused at the scene in front of them. Finally kushina decided to save her son.

"Now now Sakura-chan aren't going to at least say hi to me" she said, immediately Sakura's attention went to her and walked towards kushina to give her a hug.

"Oh auntie I miss you" she chirped while hugging kushina. Hearing a chuckled she turn her head and saw minato.

"How about me Sakura-chan?" Minato spread his arms allowing Sakura to embrace him, after all she was like a daughter to him. Since she and his son had been friends since diapers.

"I miss you too uncle minato" she let go of him and sat down next to naruto who was practically inhaling his ramen. "Naruto will never change" she mentally said all the while restraining herself to scold the poor boy about table manners. Realizing that she doesn't know why they are here she asked them a question.

"Ne auntie I thought you wouldn't be back until next month"

"Well that's true but naruto said that he wouldn't want to miss a special occasion" she smiled at her. Sakura tilted her head to the side.

"Dear I know what your thinking" her mother sighed, how could her daughter forget about her birthday.

"What's the special occasion mom?" She asked, naruto choked on his ramen beside her and looked at her indecorously.

"WHAT DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT?" He yelled in her ear. She rubbed her ear and look at him annoyed. "Forgot what?" She in irritation, this suspense is killing her and she wanted to know the answer already.

"Dear it's your birthday" her father said. Her eyes widened and realization dawned to her, of course it's March 28 it's the day of her birthday how could she forgot.

"Happy birthday Sakura-chan" Naruto grinned at her, the rest soon greeted me and She feel very happy,  her parents are always on business trip every summer that they are hardly here on her birthday, but they never forgot though they're always sending gift to her as a token of apology for being away at their daughter's birthday. But she always wishes that they celebrate it together.

Tears of joy run down her face, but naruto being the dense guy he is doesn't realize it, he started panicking and started telling her how sorry he was for not saying it earlier and quickly added that she could punched him if she want. The parents just stared at him dumbfounded sighing how stupid naruto is.