Chapter 9

Sakura's POV

After talking to sasori-San I quickly went home to prepare. He's been bugging my mind ever since I talked to him, this feelings are foreign to me. Ignoring my thoughts, I greeted our guard and saw my mother at the garden. Running up to her I said "mom I'm going out with ino and the others is that okay with you?"

She glanced at me and smiled "of course dear, I want you to spend some time with them okay"

"Thanks mom you're the best" I hugged her and walk inside. Finally reaching my bedroom, I put my phone on the bed, took of my shoes and walk to the bathroom. Filling the bathtub with warm water, I put my favorite body wash and sat down unto the bath tub to relax. "Why me?" I thought. Surely there are lot of beautiful girls out there, why did he pick me? But for some reason I'm glad that he choose me. I get this feeling that somehow he would become an important person in my life.

Rinsing my hair with my shampoo, my thoughts then turned to my dearest friends. Ever since I was young they're always there for me, I can always count on them. And to know that they will be staying here forever makes my heart swell. My eyes then drifted to the orange frog slippers that naruto gave me on my 14 birthday. I smiled when I remembered how embarrassed he is when he gave me his gift. He was sputtering nonsense words, saying this slippers will remind me of him and that he apologize if it was color orange. I remembered his blushing face when I hugged him and thank him a million times, no matter how many times he annoyed me, I still love my best friend.

Drying my body with a fluffy towel, I grabbed another towel but this time it's much more smaller than the other one, I wrapped it around my hair and put on the frog slippers "it's still a mystery how it still fit me after all these years" I went to my walk in closet and pick a high waisted jean shorts, a light pink crop top that's shows my belly button and a black long sleeve blazer that reach my butt. I pick my black converse. After dressing, I went to my vanity chair and blow dried my hair. I curled my hair in sexy curls and apply a light powder on my face, finishing it with a light pink lipgloss. I grabbed my watch and put it on my left wrist. I grabbed the locket that naruto gave me and put it on along with the charm bracelet.

My new puppy sky was sleeping on his bed that I bought for him. I put some food on his bowl so that when he wakes up he can eat. Next I grabbed my purse and put in my phone, camera and wallet. Casting one last look to my dog, I closed the door.

"Mom I'm ready to go now"

"Okay dear, be careful" I nodded at her " I will mom"

"Are you going to drive the car that your father gave you?" She asked her daughter.

"Yeah"

"Okay then, be careful honey" she kissed me on the cheeks and hugged me tight.

"Well I gotta go, I don't want them to keep waiting" I pull away from her embrace and waved at her. I grabbed the keys to my car and walk towards our garage. Spotting my car quickly, I open it and inserted the key. I open the roof of the car so that I can feel the wind splashing around my face.

As I drive, I enjoyed the wind, the scent of fresh air that I always love. I opened the radio and listen to the songs until I reached 'Konoha park' it's a park that is 10 kilometers away from our estate, this is where people have their picnic or any kind of activities you can do outdoors. I parked my car on the parking lot and grabbed my phone.

Scrolling through my contacts I search 'ino pig' number, founding it I dialed it and wait for her to answer.

"SAKURA" she yelled. I put my phone away from my ear.