Chapter 2

Age:
Sakura-20
Mizuki haruno- 40
Haru haruno-42

Sakura' POV

*kring kring*

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and snuggled back to my pillow. I faintly hear the door opened, I just ignored it and tried to get back to sleep.

"Sakura-sama please wake up" ayumi said. She's my personal maid since I was toddler.

"Five more minutes ayu" I groaned sleepily, she grabbed my blanket and throw it on the floor. I shivered at the cold, but I don't care I just need to get some sleep.

"Get up now Sakura-sama" she ordered. I groggily stand up and rub my eyes, I opened my eyes and saw her standing there with her hands on her hips. I pouted at her while she just smiled at me.

"I'll prepare your breakfast okay" I just nodded at her, I waited until she left the room and quickly fix my bed, even though I have my maid to do it, it just doesn't feel right. I mean I was the one who sleep here not her, so I ordered her not to fix my bed because it's my duty.

I went to my bathroom and stare at the mirror, ever since I was little I was always bullied because of my huge forehead, but now I grew into it. I also let my naturally pink hair grew to my butt. I was also skinny as a child and I was glad when I gained curves in the right places. I also have huge breast hahahaha which I was shocked about cause I was like a blackboard back then, puberty does that too you.

I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face, afterwards I fill my bathtub with warm water and strawberry scented body wash, I like it when it become bubbles, I giggled while popping some bubbles that escape.

Once the tub became full I quickly turn it off, I undressed my self and slid onto my tub.

"What a perfect day" i sighed happily, I scrub my body and washed my hair with cherry blossom scented shampoo, I always love the smell of cherry blossoms it always calms me down. After 30 min in the bath I wrapped myself with my fluffy pink towel and went to my walk in closet.

I pick a black short and a gray t-shirt with a peace sign, I blow dried my hair and put it on high pony tail. Lastly I grabbed my black flat shoes and went down the stairs.

"Good morning Sakura-sama" our maids greeted me.

"Morning" I chirped happily, I walked towards the kitchen and saw my mom and dad eating breakfast, my stomach growled when I smelled my favorite chocolate pancakes and I quickly sit down and eat my food.

"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" My mom smiled, I'm just like the mini version of her, minus the emerald eyes which I inherited from my father, my mom has black eyes and pink hair.

"Good morning mother, yes I did sleep well" I said while stuffing my mouth with some food, she frowned at me and I quickly realize my mistake.

"Oops sorry" I said sheepishly while scratching the back of my head. My father just shake his head and continue reading the news paper, but I quickly saw him smile from the corner of my eyes.

"I told you to take your time eating Sakura" she reprimanded while taking a bite of the bacon. I just nodded and continue eating, this time slowly as I can see my mother's eyes watching me like a hawk.

"Just let her be mizuki, after all it's been a long time since she eat pancakes" my dad said, I glanced at him, but in my head I cried anime tears. "It's official I love you dad" I said mentally.

"Oh fine" my mom sighed. "You should stop spoiling her Haru"

"Just this once mizuki, we haven't been spending time with our princess for a long time"

He turned to me and said " do you want to watch a movie dear?" My eyes widened when I hear him say that, it's been a long time since I watch a movie.

"Are you kidding dad of course I want" I said, we just grinned from ear to ear while my mom watch amused. I may not look like my dad but I get my personality from him. My dad has black hair and emerald eyes.

"You better not eat too much chocolates Sakura, I don't want you to get fat" my mom warned me. I just sweat dropped and nodded.

"Well dear you better prepare now, me and your mom have something to discuss"

I excuse myself and went to my room.

Mizuki's POV

"It's her birthday tomorrow right dear?" My husband said unsure. I face palmed at him.

"Of course it her birthday, you of all people should know that" I scolded him, seriously he forgot his very own daughter's birthday. He just smiled sheepishly.

I sighed, he is just like Sakura. Brave, kind, loyal and most of all always helpful to others.

I was brought out of my musings when he said something.

"What did you said again dear?" I asked, he just glared at me in a playful way while I just rolled my eyes.

"I said I have a surprise for her tomorrow" he grinned, that caught my attention. I was curios on what kind of surprise he prepared.

"What kind of surprise?" I curiously said.

"It's a gift actually" I raised an eyebrow at what he said, he quickly saw my reaction and said,

"You will know tomorrow"

I sighed and let it be, the only thing I don't like on their attitude is that both of them are stubborn as rock.

I heard Sakura's heels clicking on the stairs announcing her arrival. We both turned and saw her standing there, wearing white lace dress and 2 inch black heels, complete with a black purse. She grew up into a beautiful lady inside and out. And I'm proud to be called her mother.

"Are we ready to go?" She said, her dad run up to her and brought her into a hug all the while yelling "my baby girl's all grown up" I can see Sakura struggling under her fathers grip while looking at me with pleading eyes. I just shake my head amused at the scene in front of me.

Finally Haru let go of her and mess with Sakura's hair, she yelled in protest and walk away muttering about 'crazy father messing with my hair' Haru cried anime tears when he hear what Sakura said.

"Don't sulk in the corner dear" I rolled my eyes at him. He quickly brightened up and said

" I am not sulking" he denied, I gave him a deadpanned look and he just run out of the room, I followed him to the outside and saw Sakura waiting for us.

I heard my husband joke about the weather and saw my daughter's annoyed face, but I can see amusement in her eyes.

I smiled softly thinking how lucky I am to have a wonderful family, even though they are both annoying sometimes I love them to death.

"Mom come on we wouldn't want to miss the movie right" Sakura yelled inside the car.

I get inside the car and my husband tease me for being a slowpoke. The guards opened the gates and bow at us before we left.

"What are you thinking outside mom? " I heard Sakura asked, I was about to speak when my husband said

"Of course she's thinking about me" they laughed while I bonked my husband on the head.

" I am not thinking of you" I glared. He just smiled and continue to drive.

That's the end of chapter two....

On the next chapter Sasori and Sakura will meet

Stay tuned!!!