Chapter 8

It is six in the morning when Sakura decided to jogged outside. Quickly fixing the bed, she made her way towards her bathroom to take a quick shower. She decided not to use the bath tub for today.

"Hmm I think I'll just jog for about one hour and meet up with ino-pig and the others afterwards" with that thought in mind, she continue to scrub her body with strawberry scented soap and wash her hair with her favorite shampoo. After showering for 20 min, she grabbed her towel and proceed to dry her body.

She went to her walk in closet and choose a pink Nike top that ended below her breast and a gray Nike shorts. She pair it with her pink nike shoes. She tie her hair in a high ponytail and grabbed her phone along with her headset.

She went to the kitchen and saw her mother cooking breakfast. "Morning mom" she kissed her mother on the cheeks and sat down on the chair.

"Morning dear" her mother notice her attire, "it's been a long time since you decided to jog again"

"I know mom and also I miss doing this" she smiled at her.

"Is ino going to join you?"

She shook her head "she said that she still needs to sleep because she had jet lag"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" she flipped the pancakes and grabbed an orange juice that she made and give it to her daughter.

"Thanks mom" she took a few sips and notice her mother coming her way along with the strawberry pancakes.

Her mouth watered at the delicious pancakes her mom always made for her. It's her mom's original recipe and Sakura love it.

She grabbed two pancakes and drizzled it with strawberry syrup. Her mother sat beside her and also grabbed two pancakes.

"Mom wheresh dab?" Sakura asked her mouth full of food.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk when your mouth is full" her mother glared at her. Realizing her mistake she gulped her food and said "sorry mom"

Mizuki shake her head at her daughter. "Your father had a meeting today that's why he left so early"

"Oh ok" she finished her last pancake and quickly drink her juice. "I'll be going no mom" she kissed her cheeks.

"Don't wander too far okay" her mother said. She nodded and left the house. She inserted her earphones at her ear and listen to her favorite songs. While running she began to be lost in her thoughts that she realized the she bump to another person. She landed on her butt while the other person remained standing, she quickly get up and bowed towards the other person.

"Im so sorry I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice you" she apologize while blushing in embarrassment. Hearing no response, she raised her head to looked at the person she bumped to. Her eyes widened as she recognized him.

He was staring at her in shock, "to think that I would actually meet her" he thought. He watch as her eyes widened and he can see recognition and embarrassment in her eyes. "It's okay, it's my fault for standing here in the middle of the street"  he stared at her admiring her features.

"Still I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been more aware of my surroundings"'her blushed is still visible. She stared at the man in front of her. His body was sweaty and she could actually see his built body even though he had his shirt on, his hair was messy like he haven't even combed it but it made him look sexier. His eyes 'oh god his eyes' i could stare at it all day. Realizing where her thoughts are leading her, she mentally slapped her self. 

-ask you something" he said. Apparently she wasn't listening so she didn't hear what he said.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" She sheepishly asked. Her blushed returned to her face and began to scold herself mentally "great now he thinks your an idiot"

"I said I wanted to asked you something" he said amused. Her expression greatly amused him, it was so easy to read like he was reading a book. But he gotta admit the girl in front of him is beautiful.

"Umm okay, what is it that you wanted to ask?" She said curiously.

"I wanted to asked if you want to be my model for my painting" he said straightly. He waited for reaction on what he said. "What's wrong with me? Why do I always want to see her reaction?"  He watched as her eyes widened and shocked plastered on her face.

"What are you serious?" She was shocked, I mean it's not everyday a stranger asked you to be a model for a painting.

"Yes I am" he said seriously. Deep down inside he wanted her to agree, he didn't know why but he like to see her everyday. This type of feeling is foreign to him.

She shyly bowed her head and think about what he said. He doesn't looked like a pervert and she feels like that she could trust him. The thought shocked her 'her trusting a stranger that she just met' she raised her head at look at him in the eyes. She can see that he was serious and decided to agree with him.

"Umm okay I'll agree with you" she gave him a closed eyed smile.

Deep down he was relieved at what she said and he didn't know why. "What's happening to me?" Deciding to ignore the strange feeling he faced the woman in front of him.

"I'm sasori by the way" he stuck his hand out for her to shake. "I notice that you are wary in my presence since I'm practically a stranger to you, but since I told you who I am, I'm technically not a stranger to you anymore.

"I'm Sakura" she grabbed his hands and marveled at how warm and soft his hands are. The same thought goes through sasori's head.

"I'll meet you next week at exactly 7:00 am, we'll meet here okay" he said to her.

Sakura nodded at him, though she asked "why next week?"

"I'm going to prepare the things I'm going to need to paint you" she nodded in understanding.

"Well I gotta go now" he turned around and start walking.

"WAIT" he stopped and looked backwards.

"It's nice meeting you sasori-San" she gave him a genuine smile. A smile that he remembered all too well. He nodded at her in return.

She watched as he walked away from her. "Maybe I should start to jog everyday" whit that thought in mind, she jog towards her house. Feeling happy for some unknown reason.