Chapter 2~

"Okay so let me get this straight.." Jessica said. 'Management is making you guys break up??"

She exclaimed while she sat in none other than the famous boy band's hotel room.

Louis nodded slowly with a sad smile on his face.

"What can I say..We're done for.." He shrugged.

"So, where is the others?" Megan said, changing the subject quickly.

"Oh, they've decided to walk around and such. You know see the sights and stuff."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"How come you didn't go?" Alexis asked.

"We've been here about 3 times before! We really don't need to see the sights over and over again."

Louis exaggerated.

"So I decided to stay at the hotel room...might as well get used to be alone like this.."

He mumbled the last part.

"No!! Don't say that!!" Jessica shouted, a little to harshly...

"I mean, no way, you guys aren't breaking up, you can't be, that's just stupid."

"Well according to Modest! Management," Louis said in a fake excitement tone, mocking it.

"Our sales have been going down"

Alexis doubted it.

"But, that's not possible. You guys are the biggest boy band in the world, if anything you would be getting more popular."

Louis just simply shrugged once again and the three girls broke down in sighs.

"This can't be happening.." Megan sighed. "They can't force you too break up, right???"

"Actually they can.." Alexis pointed out sadly. "They're in charge of the contract, they can call it off whenever they want.

Plus if they didn't break up, they would defintely not be in the record deal, therefore not have a music label at all."

"Well actually.." Louis said. "They're giving Harry a solo career." He sighed.

"But why?" Megan blurted out. "You're all equally talented." Jessica nodded in agreement, as did Alexis.

"B-But that's impossible!!!" Alexis heaved. "They can't make him unless he signed a contract..." She trailed off.

Louis just glanced at the three with sorrow on his face.

"He wouldn't." Jessica said, but the look on Louis' face said different. "But..why?"

Louis licked his lips and looked down. He sighed with a gloomy smile.

"Let's just say, things haven't been the same around her."

"Well, what happened?" Megan said, looking like she was about to cry.

"We have been uh, fighting quite a lot lately...

Zayns been off in the distance and then Liam is starting to be harsh for some reason, then there's Niall who doesn't even act the same anymore and.."

He trailed off.

"Let's just say it's getting out of hand.." Louis eyes were shiny with tears that were about to fall.

The 3 girls looked at eachother.

"Uhm you know what, it's getting late." Jessica broke the silence.

"Let's get some rest guys."

Jessica nodded and smiled kindly at Louis, hoping to telapathicly tell him that we're sorry for bringing it up.

He nodded and the three girls got to there beds,slipped their pjs on, and drifted off into a sleep....

Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis, the f***! who are these people??" Liam exclaimed.

I know what your thinking.

Wow, Liam is swearing? That's new.

That's because it is.

Lately , he's been more harsh, more mean, I don't know why, from the looks of things no one knows why.

"Shh keep it down, you might not know them but I'm sure they enjoy sleep." I hushed.

"They're Jessica, Alexis, and Megan." I say, pointing to each one as I say the name.

"Ok yeah nice to know but we mean who they actually are" Harry said obviously and rolled his eyes.

"Just girls who look like they needed a place to say." I shrugged.

"Yeah but dude, how lonnggg are theyy gonna be hereee." Niall slurred, his irish accent spilling from his lips.

"Not long." I said. "Your drunk aren't you?"

"Maybeeee" He giggled. I rolled my eyes. Now, it's no surprise that Niall gets a little drunk a little more often than everyone else.

But, he's drunk almost every night and it's getting out of hand.

I decided not to lecture Niall again for the fortieth time since I was tired today.

"Guys just leave them alone. They're just some fans who want us not to break up and such."

"In that case get them out right away!!" Zayn finally spoke.

"What why?" My head creased and my eyebrows knitted together.

""Cause they gonnaa get all nuttzy duhhhhh" Niall slurred once again.

"What? You guys want to break up??" My eyebrows flew up.

"Managementt sayyss wee haveee tooo it doesn't matter anymoree" Niall heaved.

"I don't really care." Harry shrugged. "I'd rather have a solo career otherwise.."

He smirked because me and him both knew, that he's getting one.

"The bands useless now according to management" Liam scowled.

Zayn said nothing.

I don't know what's going on. Everyones a different person. It makes me mad and angry.

I don't understand anymore. It doesn't even matter though.

Niall was right.

I mean, after all, the band is breaking up as itself, aside management.

__________________________

IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE CHAPTER COMMENT COOKIE ;)

N/A

Hey guys its Bubbles doing the This right now i sometimes will make storys and covers for our group. First thing i didnt make this chapter i think Gurbie did but im gonna make a story later or later in the days so i hope you enjoy :)

- Bubbles

*************************************************************************

~A/N

Cupcakez here!! I wrote this chapter and I hope you guys like it. It's mostly explaining what's going,,,except the whole fight thing but that will come later ;) If you look to your right you'll find the clothes they were wearing, and the pjs they slipped on and got from there bags. If you can't see them just go to my polyvore acc madi-loves-music ! Also sorry if there is any mistakes!!! It's not edited :(