Chapter 3~

Chapter 3

-Alexis Pov-

Louis was talking to me, Megan, and Jessica.

I was really, really hungry.

"I want pizza!!", I shouted.

They just looked at me like I killed a person or Something.

"There is no time right now..you are the one who is supposed to be talking smart. Not like what you are right now."

Megan said Looking annoyed.

"I'm hungry though!" I whined pulling Megan's sleeve like a child.

For sure, Louis was out of the mind zone, because he was all like Uhhhhhh...

Then he continued on with what happened.

"Management." He said.

"Management is always doing stuff like this!" Jessica standing up.

-Jessica POV-

When Louis told us they were breaking up, I just felt really bad.

Zayn came in the Café and said to Louis, "But Louis we cant break up I already got engaged toPerrie"

We called Simon Cowell and said to him, "Mr. Cowell, they can't break up. They just can't."

Jessica said in a sad face so then Mr. Cowell said, "It isn't my job. Not my problem." He hung up.

We all went to the hotel and brought One Direction and locked them in the basement with food, water, and other fun things.

Megan, Alexis, and I went upstairs.

"S-so now what?" Megan asked.

"Okay, this what we will do." Alexis said holding a piece of paper with a plan.

"We can go to the studio and go to that secret door with a code"

"But how?" I asked

"We will ask the code from the Lads." Megan said.

"Great idea!" Alexis said with a thumbs up.

"Ok then, I can ask them" Megan said walking down the stairs.

-Megan POV-

I went downstairs and knocked on the basement door. "Do you guys know the code to your secret door?"

I asked.

"Yes" Harry said.

"May you tell me?" I asked.

"Yeah, its 2370" Harry said. "Thank you love!" I said. I went upstairs with a smile on my face.

"Hey girls, its 2370" I said.

We thought what might even be in this secret room thing. "Maybe a pizza Unicorn!" Jessica said out of no where.

"BREAK" went to get some rest.

I just felt bad for locking them in there.

__________________________

N/A

Hey its bubbles i made this chapter cupcakez or gurbie didnt i did so i hope you enjoy this chapter. I will also make a story so yeah i hope you enjoy my story but cupcakez and gurbie might do any chapters but yeah its my story :)

Im in twitter mode for now so tweet me @arianagrande9_ <3

- bubbles :)