Chapter 14~

Chapter 14~

Jessica was in a coma, a really bad coma.

She started thinking of Jenna, while she was in the coma.

All she thought was that it was her fault, today was Jenna's 10th birthday.

She would be alive, but all she thinks is that she dead because of her.

Jessica started thinking about Wen, she thought she was still really fat.

Zayn soon came up to mind.

She heard about what happened between Perrie and Zayn.

Rhe video wasn't impressing for Perrie, Jessica never really cared about that.

Jessica P.O.V.

I woke up, my whole vision was a total blurr.

It warred out after a minute or so.

Niall and Alexis were just standing there and so...worried.

I didn't think they would be so worried about me.

My vision became a blurr again, and I saw a little girl standing at the corner of the room.

There would only be an eighty percent chance it was Jenna.

I wasn't so sure, all I knew was that I might have went back into the coma.

My eyes are like, lying to me, but I can't get a hold of them.

The little girl disappeared, like magic.

Niall and Alexis still in front of me, but I don't know if I am awake.

"Jessica? You ok?" Alexis was talking, I was probably awake then.

My head was just hurting, all I felt was fear and pain.

Alexis started walking up to me, she waved her hand in my face.

Niall grabbed her by the waist, she was crying, and she was shaking me, trying to wake me up.

Why was I not waking up?

I started to feel like I was flying, my whole entire body felt light.

Am I...dead?

Alexis started crying more, yelling.

"Why aren't the food tubes working?"

All she did was yell and cry.

They put food tubes?

In my mouth?

I don't even know what I was eating!

Niall found out there was a leak in the tubes, and the machine thing wasn't working.

A nurse came in, would she know why I am floating?

I started to feel cold, not a good sign.

Alexis and Niall were explaining that the food tubes had a leak and the machine they use for it wasn't working.

I am now floating even more, try to turn, when I do, I flipped my self over and see, my own body.

I turn back around and see a light, I am totally dead.

A hand came towards me, it was Jenna.

I know how your not supposed to not hold the hand of a dead body and follow them.

I knew it was time I learn what my life was about.

Jenna lead me to Heaven, a place I thought would be the mall.

It was better, I got to watch over my best friends.

Megan came in and Alexis ran to give her a hug, they both started crying.

Zayn, Louis, and Liam, and Harry came in and gave them a hug too, Niall joined in.

"I'll leave you people alone, I'm very sorry for your loss, I wished someone told me it wasn't working before it happened."

The nurse said leaving them alone.

Megan P.O.V.

I can't belielve this happened to Jessica.

Alexis ran to the hospital bed that Jessica was on.

She positioned Jessica so she was sitting, Alexis put her back down, and hugged her really tight.

"Please come back *sniff* Please COME BACK!"

Alexis started to cry again, shaking Jessica, Niall had to come in and take her away from Jessica.

"I know it's hard to let go of someone you knew for so long. I miss her so much."

Zayn had a tear running down his face.

Alexis let go, she just kneeled there next to her and held her hand, rocking back and forth.

I came in and hugged her.

She laid her head on my shoulder.

The nurse came in to put a cloth on her whole, entire body.

That was it.

A/N: Hope you guys are enjoying this book, almost done with the book, so hope you had fun with Jessica, she is such a wonderful girl, she was based on a pretty girl, Cupcakez AKA Madi, she also does this book and she was Jessica. Jessica was a great character to have here, all her drama will be passed on to Alexis, as you can see. Well see ya'll lates! ~Gurbz ;)