Chapter 4~

Chapter 4

"Ok..now I feel really bad about locking One Direction in the room...",

Alexis was holding the key wanting to unlock 1D out of the basement.

"You are always worrying about everything Allie", Megan pointed out..

They went into the secret room and found Management's meeting room...

right in front of them it said they were on a coffee break..

"Why would Management have a meeting in a hotel?", Jessica asked..

"Because..1D owns this hotel..

The reason why Louis said they didn't wanna get kicked out was because he just didn't want us to get a room.

We would have been complaining about them being so loud...", Answered Megan.

"Huh...acting like you don't have a huge locker that you do your nails in.."

They heard a little chattering coming into the room...it was Management!

They hid behind the door and listened to what management was saying..

"So then first up..we have Harry..the "Girl Magnet" looks like he can go through a solo career...huh?",

Said Management..

"No! Um!", Megan screamed then covers her mouth quickly..

"Meg! You just gave us away!", Complained Alexis

Management heard something then looked behind the door..

"I see a Dumb Blonde, a Nerd, and a girl that is wearing the perfume "Our Moment" Why the heck are you three here?",

Management asked.

"Well I am Jessica the pop..", Managment just stopped her

"Yeah yeah..bye", Management slammed the door on the three poor directioners..

"Hey guys!", said a very familiar voice coming from the back of them

Oh it was Niall and the guys..wait hold on....how did they get out?

"How did you guys get out?", Asked Alexis

"Niall's got a fork from Nandos..so happy it wasn't a spoon..", Liam answered..

"We came together!", Harry shouted happily

"Yeah, ok I am leaving.." Announced Liam.

"Yeah Hazz, the jigs up. We can't do this anymore if we are not together all the time..

you don't have to pretend you still wanna stay as a group anymore.." Niall exclaimed.

"But.. Guys please..Louis?"

"Sorry man. I have to agree Harry, we aren't getting along anymore I guess this is it.."

*The four lads Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall split and leave Harry with the girls..*

"Guys!! You have to stay together.. Just look at the three of us.. We are all different, but we are still friends.. Guys!!"

Megan shouted from the top of her lungs. "Wait..*voice softens and starts to whimper*"

"Megan, we were going to split any day now.. You know this was gonna happen.", Harry said as he sat by Megan on the floor.

"Yeah *sniffs* I just didn't want it to be today."

"Hey! Me and Alexis are gonna get the pizza Alexis ordered while we were talking..while you and Hazza talk", Jessica told Megan

"Ok.."

"Look since we are the only ones here, you want me to make you feel better?", Questioned Harry

"Sure", Megan answered

*Harry kisses Megan on the cheek*

"Thanks Hazz, I guess I have been having a rough day."

*Management comes in and takes Harry and locks the door*

"*gasps* Harry!!!"

N/A

***************

Hi peeps! Its Gurbie..Finally made chapter 4 and we are having some problems communicating with eachother in this wattpad group..don't worry..we will be making more chapters ok? Comment "GIRLIE GURBIE" If you read this whole chapter..

ILY!!