Chapter 15~

Chapter 15~

This week was the hardest, and busiest week ever.

Megan and Alexis were planning the inside funeral, then the burial of Jessica.

Zayn couldn't stop crying, he looked through the pictures that Jessica took of herself.

Jessica's mother called Jessica's phone.

"Hello?"

Megan said, answering the phone.

"Megan, please give the phone to Jessica, I've been hearing rumors that she is dead, I have to tell her that people are hating on..."

Megan tried to explain what had happened to Jessica.

"I'm really sorry, we tried everything to get her to start eating."

Megan could hear Mrs.Miller crying.

"It's not your fault dear, I have to go."

Mrs.Miller hung up.

3 weeks later.....

The funeral was all set up at the church Jessica was going to get married at, yeah, she had it all planned with Wen, the horrible devil.

Wen and Caitlyn was there.

The lads finally came up and made a speech.

Niall said, "Jessica was an amazing girl, everyone loved her. Without her, or if any of these three girls, Megan, Alexis, and Jessica, if they haven't met,

One Direction would have been over. All I have to say, is that she was an amazing girl, she is now watching us from above. Jessica, rest in peace."

The last thing he said, he then walked to the coffin and gave her a kiss on the hand.

Harry said, " I miss you so much, I'm so sorry for fighting or arguing with Zayn over you. Like Niall said, we wouldn't be a band without you. Don't think that

you aren't pretty, those boys are just blind. I never thought I would find a fan as special as you and your best friends."

Harry walked to her and just stood at the coffin and a tear fell down his cheek.

Louis said, "I have been foolish, but I know that you have a great, big heart, but that doesn't mean your fat, and it doesn't mean you have to stop eating,

people just don't understand. I will miss you, I have never seen someone as courageous like you. I won't forget you."

He went to the coffin and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Zayn let Liam go.

Zayn was still crying.

"Um, ok, I am gonna miss you, a lot. I didn't know I would find a fan like you, your different, in a good way. I know

you are now watching over us, take care, your a special girl."

Liam went to the coffin and held her hand for a second, then left the coffin.

Zayn finally got a hold of himself.

"Sorry, I really loved her, and I still do. Never in a million years have I ever met a girl like her. I care so much about her,

now she is an angel, a real one. I made a song for you, it's called Strong... You do make me strong, and I will never forget you."

Zayn went to the coffin and cried more, all sad that she is gone.

Megan and Alexis already made there speech.

Everyone stayed and visited Jessica.

Mrs. Miller was here, crying.

They didn't know she would come.

Niall P.O.V.

I went up to Mrs.Miller to give her a great, big, hug.

I gave her Jessica's phone, she saw that Jessica texted her, but she didn't send it.

The message said,

"Mom, Wen broke up with me...I don't know what to do.

I love you so much, but if he doesn't love me, then I know Zayn doesn't love me I wil....."

Jessica didn't text the whole thing.

It made Mrs.Miller cry even more.

I went to Alexis and Megan to see if they were alright.

3 days later...

Today was the burial of Jessica, I wore a black tuxido, everyone wore black.

At the burial, everyone held a red rose, taped to a ticket to the next 100 Concerts we were doing.

We decided to spend time with the girls.

Everyone threw the flowers and tickets as Jessica was put underground.

Me, Megan, Alexis, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry stayed for while, everyone left, even Mrs.Miller.

"Back home, Alexis and Megan were in Jessica's room cleaning out her room.

"Keep it. We'll need it."

I said coming in and grabbing something out of my pocket, I knelt with one knee in front of Alexis.

"Since you graduated, will you marry me?"

I smiled after seeing Alexis smiling and seeing the sad tears turn into tears of joy.

"OMG! Yes!!"

Alexis wrapped her arms around my neck.

No Ones P.O.V.

7 years later.....

"Don't touch that Riley! Nicole get off the table!"

Niall was shouting at his 2 year old twin son and daughter.

Alexis walked in.

"Hey, I'm back from work!"

Riley and Nicole ran to Alexis, who now works as an actor.

She walked to Niall and kissed him.

As for Megan, she is now engaged to Harry, and Megan is helping out with the Horan children.

The other lads are hanging out at the Horan house most of the time.

Like the 1D boys wanted, crazy kids, and a normal life, no solo records.

All they know is that this crazy bunch is "UNBREAKABLE"

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this whole entire book, if you only read this chapter, go check out the rest!!! Ok, love you guys, and now I have time to focus on the

Other book I am making. I loved making this, sorry if the beginning made you cry, it almost made me cry just typing that. Have a great life!!! ;) ~Gurbz