Chapter 11

GUYS I BROKE MY THUMB I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE A&E

Also can you guys help me get to 300 followers? I'm 17 away and I follow everyone back -anyway, here's capitolo 11

"I'm bored, lets do something." I groaned, chucking a pillow at Kian from across the room, and in turn temporarily distracting him from his phone screen.

He looked up and chucked the pillow straight back at me. "How about we have a Kalyssa day, huh?"

"We should! We haven't had one in a while." I squealed, already excited.

"What to do... What to do..." He trailed off. "I know... Lets go to Ikea and get lost!"

"That is the stupidest idea I have ever heard of." I admitted, but grinned nonetheless. "... Lets totally go for it."

Once the lengthy journey to Ikea was over, we trekked into the store, saluting the security guards and cartwheeling on the way in.

"Okay here's the plan; we're going to get in a bed and pretend we're asleep. We can be snoring and sleep talking or whatever." Kian whispered to me, scanning the store with his eyes, and we started roaming the bedroom section in order to try and find the comfiest beds in the store.

"Ooh, that bed looks so cute!" I squealed, running to a double bed that was nearby.

"How can a bed be cute?" Kian retorted but reluctantly got under the covers of the bed with me. He kept moving around and rolling about in the bed, and eventually nudged me. "Move up fatty, I can't get comfortable."

I gasped. "I'm not fat, I'm voluminous!"

"Oh so we're getting mathematical now, are we? Fine, I can do that too. Asymmetrical. Pythagoras. Hypotenuse. There, in your face. What even is volume?" Kian sassed back. I bet you anything that he doesn't even know half of what he's talking about.

"Surface area multiplied by height." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, lets go get this party started up in here." He hollered, and other shoppers turned to stare at us.

A while had passed, and Kian was currently running into each wardrobe one by one and screaming "For Narnia!" In hopes of finding a hidden land. During the last two hours, we'd also been lying under a bed and scaring couples that sat on it, as well as pretending we were Ikea staff (handing out leaflets, talking about made-up offers and guiding people in the wrong direction).

"Woah, all that searching for Narnia made me hungry. Lets get meatballs." He rubbed his stomach then grinned evilly. "... You know what we could do? We could ask for meatballs at the wrong section..."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not quite understanding.

He chuckled, leading me to a staff member. "Just watch."

Kian cleared his throat and the employee looked up, smiling. "Hi, how can I help you?"

"Can I order some meatballs?" Kian asked in a serious tone.

The member of staff awkwardly hinted to Kian. "This is the furniture section, Sir."

"Great! So how much are the meatballs?" Kian chirped with fake excitement.