Chapter 13

MY BESTFRIEND SsagalAli640 IS AT A MAGCON CONCERT RN AND SHE JUST MET CAMERON AND GOT A PHOTO WITH HIM I WISH I WENT TOO I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER DJDJSBJDKDN THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HER💘💘

"Look... I'm sorry for raising my voice at you yesterday." Levi mumbled, fidgeting with his hands.

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have questioned you so much while you were in a bad mood." I replied, shrugging. "Everyone has those days."

"Some senior fr-" He begun to explain, but I interrupted him.

"-You don't have to explain yourself to me." I murmured, not lifting my eyes from the ground.

"No, I do because it involves you." He insisted. "I should've asked you first before assuming anything. Some senior from our school... Told me some things. I didn't really trust him but I needed some time to think about it."

"A- A senior?" I stammered. Could it be Tyler? No, I doubt it. I mean, there's almost 200 seniors in our school, what's the chance that Levi is talking about him?

"Mm." He hummed.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said some things about you and his relationship in the past..." He trailed off. It's definitely Tyler that he's talking about. I've only ever dated one senior, and that was him.

I turned a deep tint of red, not out of embarrassment but out of anger. "And why does that mean you treat me any differently? Is that how it is nowadays? A guy sexually harasses a girl, then the girl is judged for it. Nice." I suddenly burst, letting out my anger.

"Wait, what? He told me that... That f*cking bastard! He lied!" He exclaimed, and realisation took over his features.

"What did he tell you?" I asked, curious about what lie Tyler had told this time.

I grew more and more nervous as I watched Levi sigh, as if he didn't want to speak. "He said something along the lines of you forcing yourself onto him."

I grabbed my bag and swung it on my shoulder. "I'll be back in about half an hour, Levi. If I'm not back by then, I'm probably dead." I joked, trying to lift his mood, since he probably felt bad.

"Where are you going?" He questioned me, knitting his eyebrows together.

"To see the senior that spoke to you." I said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"And what makes you think I'm going to let you go alone?" He retorted, eyebrows raised.

"The fact that I am a much better driver than you, meaning you couldn't follow me even if you tried?" I suggested as I walked off to my car.

I drove to Tyler's house, but he wasn't there so I begun to drive around the neighborhood. During the time that we dated, he would always be at the park whenever he wanted to be alone or cool off, so I drove there to see if I could find him.

My initiative was correct, he was at the park. I watched him from a distance before I approached him- I didn't know if I should, if I'm honest. I mean, he's hurt me before, so how would I know that he wouldn't do it again?