2- Don't Forget To SMILE!

-Day 9 of begin Forgotten-

-1pm-
*Ding Dong*

There they are. Standing at my door. Can they just leave me alone? Just seeing him hurts me.

"Aphmau! Can you open the door?" I tried to yell for Aphmau but I remembered that today is Sunday and she takes her nap during this time.

*Ding Dong*

I opened the door.

"Hi! Katelyn right? Abby said that you used to babysit her when I was gone. So can you do that today?"

"Sure."

"Oh and by the way. Abby told me to get you some of these..." He pulls out a bouquet of flowers.

"Blue orchids!" *smile*

"Ya, this little girl seems to know a lot about you. Anyways I have to go now or else I would be late."

"Alright. When are you coming back?"

"At 4:00pm. Thanks Katelyn! Oh and by the way you look better when you smile." I smiled some more until he left.

"Come on Abby. Lets go inside."

-1:30pm-
"You know Auntie Katelyn, you've been acting all sad today. Usually you be more playful when we're playing. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing that should concern you Abby. But if you really want to know, it's about your dad."

"Is it because Daddy doesn't remember you? Is that it?"

"It's more than just that Abby. I wish I could tell you but... I feel like you're too young to know."
I started to tear up a little. Noticing, Abby quickly asked me if I wanted to play a game.

"What kind of game?"

"I don't know. We can make it up as we play."

"Okay."

-4pm-
*Ding Dong*

"It's Daddy!"

"Thank you soo much Katelyn! How much money do I have to pay you?"

"No,no it's fine. You don't normally pay me and besides I love spending time with Abby. But if you don't mind me asking, what's the reason with you needing to go out for three hours?"

"Oh– uh... Well, I'm uh, trying to get more information about myself before I got amnesia. Ya know?"

"Oh. Alright I guess I understand."

"We have to go now bye Katelyn! Don't forget to keep smiling!"

I will ways smile for you... even though it hurts.

(Warning: Next chapter will be painfully sad.)