20- Date

A/N
This chapter may have a few switch of perspectives.

-Day something I lost track of being Forgotten-

*snores*
"Katelyn!"

"(Urg! What does she want?)"

"Katelyn! Someone wants to see you here. Oh and by the way before you come out of your room dress in something nice."

*grons*"(Eww, dresses.)"

"Wait right there Jeffory, I'll go pry her off of her bed."

"Heh, alright."

"(Jeffory?!)"

*door opens, then closes*

"Aphmau why is Jeffory here?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him?"

"I can't ask him looking like this!"
My hair was all over the place, I didn't shower today and I look like a complete mess!

"Hehehe. That's why I'm here!"

"Alright. You said to dress nice, why's that?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Aphmau!"

"Nope. My lips are shut. But lets just say that the lovely gentleman in our living room right now is wearing a suit."

"Is he going on a date?"

"You could say something like that?"

"Why does he need me?"

"Like I said I don't know."

"Fine then. I'll get ready."

"Okay. I'll put a nice dress in the bathroom for you to change into. Then I could do your make up."

"Make up?!"

"You know what? Just go and shower. It's already 6:30!"

-----
(10 minutes later)

So, this is the dress that Aphmau wants me to wear. Well at least it's blue. That's probably the only plus. Anyways, I guess that I'll dry my hair.

-----

I may look like a tom-boy but I still put on some basic make up. So I'll just apply some foundation, eye liner and mascara, and also maybe some lip gloss?
Urg! I look ugly.

-----

"Katelyn! Hurry up! It's almost 7!"

"Gosh Aphmau! I'm coming!"

-----
Jeffory POV

I turned to look at the figure standing on the top of the stairs. Man... she looks...beautiful. I couldn't help my jaw falling when I saw her making her way down the stairs. She looks so elegant.
That blue dress suits her. It was long at the back but shorter at the front with flower designs.

When she turned to me, I could sense that she was embarrassed. Even under the make up I could tell that she's blushing.

"J-Jeffory... you l-look fancy."