11- Jeffory's Dream #3

-1am Jeffory's House-

Middle school? But I hated that place.
"Well, well, well who have we here? Katelyn, and her little protector Jeffory."

"Go away Zane. We're just trying to eat our lunch."

"Grrrr..."

"Hmm? You angry Katelyn? Hahaha!"

"No."

"What's that?"

"I said no."

No way.

Woah. Katelyn just charged for him.

"Jeffory! Katelyn?"

"Oh hey Garroth!"

"What happened to Zane?"

"Katelyn punched him."

"Katelyn?! Well as his big brother... why would you do that to my baby brother?! But as Jeffory's really good friend... well done. He deserved that."

"Heh, thanks Garroth."

"Any time Katelyn."

Garroth? Oh ya! We were best friends in elementary. But we kind of drifted off after I met Katelyn. Plus he then started to hang out with Laurence.

After today, Katelyn has started to gain more confidence. She's tried out in almost every sport, but the one the she was best at was volleyball. She would also try to get me into sports too. I've never really been a sporty type of guy, but one sport that I really like is basketball.
I suck at basketball but it's my favourite sport ever.

-----
*Ding Dong*
"Jeffory?"

"Hi Laurence, is Garroth there by any chance?"

"Uhh... ya he is actually. Garroth! Jeffory wants to talk you!"

...

"What is it Laurence?"

"Jeffory here said that he needed to talk to you. I'm gonna go take a nap. See ya."

"Alright Laurence. Thanks. So Jeffory, old friend what's up?" He invited inside so we could sit.

"Well, let me start off by saying... you know how I was in a car accident and I remembered everyone except for Katelyn?"

"Oh ya. That has the latest talk around here. Besides the fact that Aphmau and Aaron have been spending more time."

"Ha. Oh ya... Katelyn told me about that , she also told me that you and Laurence are checking up to see if Aphmau was at her house three times a day! Man that's crazy!"

"Hehehehe... you heard about that?!"

"Heh, ya Katelyn told me. But anyways that's not why I came to talk to you."

"Okay then what is it?"

"Well first of all it's about middle school. To be specific the last year of middle school when you started hanging with Laurence."

"Oh ya! I remember that year."

"Well my dream was about Katelyn punching Zane and how you kind of sort of stuck up for her. When I saw her expression she looked terrified because you came up and she knows how much power your father has. But there was also this hint of joy to think that Garroth Ro'meave eldest son of Garte Ro'meave stuck up for her and complemented her for giving Zane a black eye. After that she started to have more confidence in herself. Also she's been trying out for sports."

"Okay..."

"I just wanted to thank you for saying that to her and also to ask you what happened after. Because my dream ended after that."

"You're welcome...? But I much as I know after that we all went to the same high school in Phoenix Drop because the one in O'khasis was still being built. She became the captain of the volley ball team for all years and she joined the Anime Club with you as Vice President, that's all I really know. Sorry."

"It's fine. Just to let you know, I can tell that the words you've said to her, means more than you think."