10- Chill

-Day 13 of being Forgotton-
-11am-
*Ring Ring*
"Hello?"

"Katelyn!"

"Nicole?"

"Katelyn, meet me at the park now."

"Umm... Alright?"

-At the park-

"Hey... Nicole?"

"Katelyn! Aphmau told me everything! You should have told me that you were feeling lonely. Otherwise I would have asked Dante if I could invite you."

"Nicole, it's really nice that you and Dante are trying to include me but I don't wanna feel like the third wheel. I mean I know you guys are dating."

"Um... we aren't dating it's just that we are really good friends, besides I still remember the last time I dated him. Plus don't worry about being the third wheel because if anything Dante would be the third wheel. Ha."

"Haha! Oh I would love to see him try to get some "alone time" with you if I'm there. The look on his face would be priceless!"

"Oh my Irene! So true!"

"Thanks Nicole. I think that this is really what I needed."

"No problem Katelyn. Besides what are friends for?"

"Nicole! Katelyn... what are you girls doing here?!"

"Go away Dante, for today Nicole is mine."

"Darn it. Well then I guess I'll have to find something else to do. See you girls around.*blows a kiss to Nicole*"

"Urg! I hate it when he does that. Anyways, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Let's just sit here and catch up I guess."

"Works for me."

We sat there all afternoon just catching up on our lives. It was a pretty chill day. I didn't have to deal with any problems regarding to Jeffory what-so-ever and I like that.

I wish everyday could be as happy as today...