Chapter 1

YN POV

I am so bored! All my homework is already done for this whole week. Wait! I'll just ask Kristen to come over. Kristen is my best friend together with Kate. We are always together! Since we were babies. 

Heyy babe! would you like to come over here? i am bored and i miss you! xxx YN  I texted her.

After a minute she replayed;

Yess of course! i'm on my way:)

i turned the radio on. Omg this song is amazing! Who is this?? It's called Sunshine and city lights? Okay:) But why are they not telling the artist! well whatever! I know the name at least! 

An hour later we were watching TV together. Then the doorbell rings. When i opened the door is saw Kate! Hey Sweetie! What are you doing here? I asked here. I was so bored so i thought, i'll just come over. But if i disturb you, i'll go home of course. She said. No! Come in. Kristen is here too! I told her. Really! She said and walked to the living room .

A couple minutes later we were watching TV together. It was just quiet until i'd put MTV on. OMG OMG AAAAAAHHHH! My friends were screaming at the TV where i just saw... a guy. A really handsome guy if i need to be honest but i have no idea who it is. But my friends probably do. ''HEY GUYS! I yelled at them. They were quiet. Who is that? I said and point at the TV. They're mouth literally fell open. You really don't know who that is? Kate asked. Uh..no... I said carefully.You know YN, i really love you, i really do but sometimes you are so weird! Kristen said.That is Greyson Chance! Kate told me. Guys you know that i am not interested in celebrities! I told them. ''Whatever now be quiet i wanna hear it! Kate said.

The famous talented teenager ''Greyson Chance'' is giving a concert Tomorrow in his hometown Oklahoma! You can buy tickets at www.grngnreigkjf.com 

And again they were screaming. AAAAHH WE LIVE IN OKLAHOMA! Kate yelled. We need to buy tickets, NOW! Kristen said.  The next thing i knew was that the two of them were behind MY laptop. I just let them and played Candy Crush on my phone. They were talking and screaming while buying they're stupid tickets but i didn't really listened. But then i heard something that made me look up.

'' Done! We've got three tickets! Yes!'' Kate said super happy.

''For who is the third ticket?'' I asked her.

''For you silly! Duhh!'' Kristen answered.

''What me!! But i don't want to! I don't know him''... I yelled

''Aww...too bad because you are definitely going with us! If you want it or not!'' Kate said.

Two hours later they were already home and my mom came my room in. ''Hey sweetheart, any plans for tomorrow''? She asked me. ''Yes, i actually do''. My friends commanded me to come with them on a concert of a guy called ''Greyson Chance''. I answered. ''Ow, Okay. Have fun! Bye! She said a little sad. Wait mom! where are you going? why do you say goodbye? I asked her. I need to go the the hospital..There's nothing wrong or anything i just need to talk and stuff...you know? Mom answered. Wow, I totally get it! I told her sarcastically. Bye sweetheart! She said. Bye!

Okay,,that was weird. Mom acted really weird. 

I was on my laptop and i went on google. I typted in ''Greyson Chance''. I don't know why i did that but i just did. And i looked by the pictures. Okay... He is really really handsome! But still i don't like him. Wait,, that's not fair because i don't know him. Wait,, I just don't care about him or any other celebrities. Yes, That the truth!

Tomorrow is the concert and Kristen and Kate are here two hours before that. Because they wanna chose my outfit...Because they think that i would chose a skinny jeans with a t'shirt and converse. and honestly they're right. I was planning that. But now they are going to chose it. And i am a little scared... But now i need to sleep. I am really tired!