Chapter 11

DEBBY'S POV

"I'm gonna go get some drinks, be right back" Alexa said to me. When she walked out the door i took her phone and search through her contacts. I need that number of her neighbour. I think i founded under the name '' YN ( neighbour gurll )''. So her name is YN.. Ugh ulgy. Well, maybe not but i don't know, I don't like her anyway. I put the nuber in my own phone as '' Bitch''.

YN POV

''Hi Kate! Awesome that you could come.'' I said when Kate walked into my room. I guess my mom let her in cause i didn't heard a doorbell ringing but whatever.

''No problem girl, So tell me. What's wrong?'' She asked really sweet.

''Your my best friend and you know that i never been in love before right? '' She nodded. ''Well, I think i'm in love but i don't want it!''

Why don't you want it? It's awesome to be in love. The whole world seems perfect for a moment and he's always in your mind and stuff.. It's fun!'' She responded. ''But who's the lucky man actually?'' She added.

''Uhm.. Greyson..'' I said carefully.

''Omg, What? I thought you hated him? Are you hanging out with him alot? Does he like you back?'' She asked excited.

''We've been hanging out recently and had one fight but i just have this weird feeling everytime i see him.'' I said a little embarrassed. She saw it.

''Ýou don't have to feel embarrassed to be in love YN, But you should be happy that kristen isn't here because, I'm just a big fan but Kristen is like, in love with him also , so i don't know what she's going to think about this..'' She said. '' But i do think that you should tell her.. She would be mad if you and Greyson become a actual couple and she finds out that you've been in love with him for a while and i knew about it and she didn''t.'' She added to her story. She was right.

''Kate, please can you tell it Kristen!'' I asked. ''Are you sure?''She asked. ''Yes i'm sure!'' I answered. She nodded.  Kate stood up and opened the curtains of my window to see Greyson. He was on his computer. He didn't saw us luckily. I saw a big smile on Kate's face.

''YN, I still can't believe that i can see Greyson actually everytime i want and i also can't believe that you're hanging out with him, That's so cool! Wasn't that bad at all nah?'' Kate said happy. I giggled.

Greyson turned around and opened his window when he was us. Kate opened my window.

'''Kate..right?'' He said with a smile.

''Omg, You remember my name?!'' Kate yelled.

''Of course i do'' He smiled.

''YN, I have to go now, I'll tell Kristen about it tonight. Bye Girl'' She said and walked out my house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''YN, would you like to go to the mall with me?'' Greyson asked.

''Uhm.. Sure what for?'' I asked.

''Oh nothing, maybe we can drink something by Starbuck, i pay.'' He said sweet.

''Uhm, Yeah sure, sounds great''. I answered.

Once we were in the mall we actually had fun. We took some photo's with strange things and laughed too much. We were walking by some stores when Greyson stopped me. ''What''s wrong?'' I asked.

''Look at this''. He looked at the window on a random store with a flyer on it that was saying ; ''Can you sing? Join this contest and win 10.000 dollars!''

''YN, You should join! You can sing as a pro and if you win you can use the money for the sugery of your mom!'' He said excited.

''I don't know about that Greyson..You always tell me i can sing but i personally don't hear it but of course i would like to win the money''. I aswered.

''Just join the contest and we'll see what happens right?'' She said.  ''Okay maybe you're right..But i'll do it for my mom not because i like it. You could see at his face that he was happy. I took my phone out of my pocket and typed down the adress and time in my notes.

As we walked, I heard a strange voice. ''Omg, Hey Greyson!'' A girl excited screamed as she runned towards us. ha,fans. I heard Greyson groan.

''Hey, Be a little sweet to your fans Greyson'' I said with a giggle. ''THAT, is not a fan''. He said a little annoyed.

''Hey Greyson and...'' The strange girl asked. ''YN, Greyson's neighbour'' I answered.

DEBBY'S POV

''Right...YN'' I faked a smile.

''And your name is?'' She asked. ''Debby, My name is Debby,nice to meet you.'' I sweet answered but it was all fake. She isn't even pretty. What does Greyson even sees in her?

''What brings you two here?'' I asked still sweet.

''We're just hanging out here together, doing a little shopping and stuff''. Greyson answered.

''Okay,cool''. I said calm but trust me when i say that i'm gonna throw that ugly head off her body. That sounds terrible but she is evil. Acting so kind and sweet.

''Well, I need to go, I loved seeing you Grey''. I said sweet and walked away.

YN POV

''Okay who was that?'' I asked confused. She acted so weird. I don't think she likes me very much. What did i do wrong?

''That is my sister's best friend and i really dislike her honestly. She's so annoying.'' He answered. Deep down i was a little relieved that he don't like her. I don't know why but i just love him okay? Don't jugde me.

I didn't asked any further and we went home. I bought a really cute dress by Forever 21. Weird to buy clothes with  a boy. I didn't went out the dressing room because i didn't wanted him to see me in a dress. I don't know why but that's just awkward. Maybe he thinks i'm fat or anything.

I took my phone when i was in my room and saw that i had 3 missed calls and 7 new messages. All from one person. Kristen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/AUTHORS NOTE/ HEE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS WEEKEND BUT I WAS CAMPING SO. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MADE YOU HAPPY AND PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY AND VOTE!