Chapter 3

YN POV

After our mini conversation he showed me the exit and i went back to my friends. I can't believe that i just met Greyson Chance. And i don't mean that like, I am sooo happyy! More like,, ugh... 

''Hey YN! Where were you!'' Kristen yelled.

''Sorry i was lost but Greyson showed my the way'' I said like i totally didn''t care. But i didn't so...yeah.

''You are kidding me right!'' Kate said.

''No,, i was lost then i bumped into him and then he walked with me to the exit and now i wanna go home, come guys,,'' I said calm.

''OMG, YN, You just met Greyson Chance and you acted like you don't care at all!''Kristen told me.

''Well actually, i really don't care'' I said

''You're crazy...'' Kate said.

I rolled my eyes and we went home.

Greyson Chance POV

After i showed YN the way, i went back to my dressing room. But then i find something on the ground. A ipod. Maybe it's YN's... I took the ipod from the ground and on the back was writing with nail polish i think..(haha girls..)  YN's IPOD!. Okay so it's definitly hers. But how am i going to find her? She isn't a fan, maybe she even don't like me, maybe she's a hater! I don't know. But i know that i need to find her.

She was so special....

I went into my dressing room and saw Alexa sitting there in a chair. 

''Oh hey Alexa!'' I said.

''Hey lil brother,, Who was that pretty lady where you were talking to?'' She asked. Ugh..My sister always interferes with me. Annoying.

''Just a girl''..I said

''OMG! You are in love!'' She almost screamed.

''No! Of course not! I know her just 5 minutes!'' I yelled.

'She looked at me with disbelief, so i just explained everything.

''How are you going to find her?'' She asked.

''I have no idea..''I said.

YN POV

Oh GREAT! I lost my ipod! I brought my ipod with me for as his voice were terrible... But it wasn't so i didn't used it. But now, it's gone! My mom would very appreciate that! NOT! 

When we went home, Kate and Kristen didn't say a word. I think they are mad, but why!? I didn't do anything wrong?... Right!? 

 Well...Whatever. I'll ask Kate and Kristen tomorrow what i did do wrong. I am really tired now. So i just gonna take my make-up off. Ugh. That is so much work...That's one of the many reasons why i don't wear make-up!

I quick checked my twitter and i saw a Retweeted tweet from Greyson Chance. Someone lost her ipod today at my concert in Oklahoma.Her name is YN. That's all i know. If you read this and want it back, take contact with me.

Yeah,, GREAT. How the hell can i make contact with a celebretie?