Chapter 4

YN POV

It has been a week ago now since the concert. And I am missing my ipod really bad. I always listened to my music in the bus on my way to school. My friends told me that they were so quiet because they were a little jealous. And i understand because they really love Greyson. But i hope that i'll never see Greyson again.. Seriously... I know he's nice but still. I don't like him or anyother celeb.

Oh by the way, Our neighbours going to move and tomorrow comes the new neighbours here. I hope that there is a girl with my age. That would be nice! Maybe i make new friends! Or.... What if reallyy scary people gonna live there! like emo's or something!!!!! 

Greyson POV

The day after my concert my parents told me a suprise.  *Flashback*

Greyson, Alexa and tanner, We want to tell you guys something... Mom said.

Your dad and i bought a house again here in Oklahoma! We are going to live here again! Like before! Isn't that exciting!!!!!!! Mom said.

Whatever. Alexa said and walked away. Rude.

I think it's okay! Tanner said.

What about you Greyson? Do you like it? Dad asked.

Yes, i'm totally fine with it! i said.

* end flashback*

Tomorrow we are going to our new house:) i'm excited to see my new neighbours. I hope they're nice.

what if they are really scary people!!! Like emo's or something!!! 

Well, i guess i found out tomorrow.

I went to my bed to sleep but i keep thinking about that girl... YN. Why does she has soo much impact on me? I mean, i meet everyday girls..but YN gave me a feeling what i can't discribe... And it's not only the fact that she is stunning. Just everything! Wish i could meet her one more time...