| one |

1
Prison breaking, babysitting demons and heart-shh! Spoilers!

Demons are too.

September. Nordvik, Russia

Drip.

Drip.

"The rabbit jumped-"

Drippity Drip.

A leak in the roof dribbled ice cold water onto the hard stone floor.

"-on the clock."

The inmate #7H293 of the isolated prison in deserted Russia held a piece of stone, chipped in the edges, playing absently with it.

"The tick-tock tockitty clock..."

A couple of stories below, a cell opened out of the blue. Then another. This was unknown of! This was one of the most secure prison complexes in the entire world.

And suddenly, the cells of section 1A were opened, quickly followed by section 1B.

A huge furore rose, confusing the officers in the security room. This hadn't happened ever before. But well, that's what you get by installing [hackable] electronic systems on the prison.

The first 3 floors' cells were opened, and it was a matter of time before they reached the 7th story, the most dangerous one of all.

#7H293's inmate opened his icy blue eyes, rapidly scanning the empty cell for any suspicious changes, before climbing out of the creaky iron bars used as a mattress.

The cell's lone door was open, the lock flashing green, and after whipping his head backwards in a single second, the inmate leapt out, grabbed hold of the stairs' metal rail and swung with a tremendous force for a 'weak' captive, to next floor.

The prisoner ran, through the grey concrete halls, now full of criminals, desperate to reach 3F before it was too late. The door leading to section 3C was still locked, but the prisoner looked directly at the CCTV security camera just above the bars, and fiddled with the chipped stone he was playing before, which shone an orange light and let out a beep and the iron entrance suddenly swung open.

#7H293 slammed the door shut behind him, and jumped into battle with the guards who managed to enter the corridor

Now, for cell 3F15, there's some business to attend to.

The prisoner hauled out of the room a Slovakian terrorist, with a bad case of lice in his scruffy beard. Like, shave.

The prisoner climbed towards the roof, where a flying chopper was waiting to make an exit. The man, dressed in raggedy navy pants and a baggy grey sweater on top of a white shirt, threw the lice-covered man into the chopper's door before climbing in himself.

"Agent De Vries?" A woman asked. The woman, clearly of Chinese descendance, wore her dark hair in a braid and sported a blood-red combat catsuit, which revealed quite a lot.

The ex-inmate now known as Agent De Vries nodded just as the chopper took off. He snapped a taser free from its restraints on the chopper wall and shocked his kidnappee unconscious.

Seconds after, a squad of black-clad armed men ran into the rooftop, aiming the guns at the agent.

In a raspy voice, the agent said, "Let me handle this." He wrapped some kind of bungee rope to the chopper's handle and the other end to his left foot. He then turned, his back facing the night sky. He made a mock salute, stuck his tongue out, and jumped.