| two |

2.

Flirt to get into the mafiya and cuss out the United Nations Assembly of Idiots

They're always there,

47.370970, -51.103492. North Atlantic Ocean.6037 am (UK TIME)

I admit that I could sleep anywhere.On the top of a building, next to a volcano, a spaceship, you name it.

But,when she was waking up after a tremendous nightmare-dash-flashback, having no clue where on Earth she was, and tied to an airplane seat with a piece of duct tape on her mouth, Ash realised that this wasn't a pleasant experience.

Who do they think I am?

Ash struggles against her restraints, eager to get out.

A face pops out on top of her. "Uh..Agent 01? I really don't know what exactly I am supposed to do, but Agent Crawley told me to tell you that your restraints will be taken off should you accept the mission."

The man has short cropped brown hair and green eyes and is clearly scared. I mean, which agent is too dangerous that she has to be tied up to an airplane seat, be sedated and be threatened to accept a mission?

Oh right, me.

Ash rolls her eyes and gives him a 'let me out and I am in' look. He apparently feels unnerved, not expecting her to accept that fast. Truth is, she doesn't want to return to England for a couple of decades.

A girl's voice calls out, "Jensen! Did he say yes?" Ash rolls her eyes, I am a girl, you idiot.

Ash manages to twist her ring on her right hand.

Her ring shifts into her father's Swiss Army Knife, the one with diamond-reinforced edges.

She cuts away her bindings, slowly, because the damn rope on her wrists are extremely tight and will bruise like, a lot. Ouchie, people just don't know how to treat a girl nowadays.

She sits up, shaking the remnants of the rope, tearing off the duct tape (which hurt like hell btw) and rubbing the area near her mouth. She sees the man 'who is now known as Jensen' gape at her.

Ash eatches the girl who called her a boy enter the...room? She twirls absently a piece of hair on her index finger and put on an innocent face.

"Could you say that again? I was too busy thinking about how much of a peasant you are to me. "

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNN.

Watching her reaction was more than enough revenge. It certainly lightened up her mood.

The girl gaped at her, jaw almost touching the floor, and she was shaking, in fear? Must've been my whole 'escaping thingie'

It was extremely funny, even more when you realised that Ash was pretty chill about the entire situation.

"Now, where are we? I mean, I could go now and ask the pilot of the plane, but today I am just too lazy." Ash says, fishing her phone out of her pocket.

Ash sees half a million texts from Alex appear on her lockscreen, and she cringes,before blocking the number. She realises that neither Jensen nor the girl who clearly failed health class stare at her.
"So?" She says and that seems to do the trick.