Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny morning. I was strolling along the  suburb while whistling to my  favourite song, "My Love" by Westlife. It's unusual to like an unpopular, well not really popular artist in here, so I just keep the secret from everyone, including my family.

I was about to turn back when I  notice a sign that said "Looking for a  amateur singer to perform with UK's number one boyband". Wow, UK's  number one, who could that be?With excitement, curious and courage, I went straight to the  audition place. Much to surprise, there are quite a lot of people there,  especially young girls. After ages of waiting, made my feet sore, I finally got call.

In the studio, there was just a blonde guy.

"Good morning. What's your name?"

"Mel. Mel Anderson."

"And how old are you?"

"I'm 14."

"You do love to sing do you? What's  

your favourite artist?"

"Umm, I...err...."

"C'mon, it's ok if they're not quite  

popular"

"Umm, I don't think you know a band  

called Westlife." I replied in  

awkwardness.

"WESTLIFE?!" he cried and stood up 

at the same time.

"Umm yes"

And just as I notice his strange reaction, I notice something too. 

He is not an Aussie.

"Ok, so you put this headphones over your ear, and you sing into this microphone hanging right here, get it?'

"Yes I get it."

The first song was My Love, and of course I sang it fluently. During the song, I imagined Westlife were there with a smile on there face, or they were in the studio recording this song with me. There was a lot of other songs coming on, and I realised most of them are from Westlife's album Where We Are. 

After recorded a few songs, or at least I thought it was recorded, he told me to stop.

"You have a beautiful voice you 

know", he exclaimed.

I blushed in red while he just sat and 

chuckled.

"Can you dance also?"

"I'm not a good dancer though"

"I guess you could dance to a Westlife song as good as you sing it. Try dance to When You're Looking Like  That"

And just like that, he took my hand  and lifted me up. He started singing and that's when another strange thing  I noticed. His vocal sounds like Kian Egan's.

No, I must've been dreaming. Why would he waste his time in a country where his music isn't even on the charts.

Distracted with my thoughts, I accidentally tripped, somehow made both of us fell over.

Guess what, that accident reveal that

HE IS KIAN EGAN FROM WESTLIFE!